Discovered Polaris Harness :)

Coffee

Old Alpha
Society
Caffeine Junkies
Angelica Coffee Lastrome
Wowwwww :) ... so cool... never thought I would be one to have a first discovery. Polaris Harness looted. Pics below.

wow, thats like viking but better in other areas. althought it has no impact protection :(. Gratz

Seems like Chomper armour :)

That's a nice find, congrats!

Big Gratz Coffee thats well nice:yay:

Gratz you lucky bastard :)

Gratz on the new discovery!

Seems like Chomper armour :)

:scratch2: With 0 impact? Doubt it.

No mob does cold, penetration and shrapnel (oh and cut/stab, but 0 impact.)

Sounds like either MA's just making armor stats with f#ck-all in mind, or this is a hint about some new mob(s) coming out.

Maybe PVP armor against a new freeze gun? :dunno:

Sweet mother of lootius! :)
Gratz! :yay::yay:
Maybe there be more

Only things I can think of so far that this is good for are the Tsk Tsk (Penetration on this rocks) and Thorifoids (Cold is awesome on it). There's also the GeoTrek H27 that does 64 Pen according to wiki. :scratch2: Is that right? Not burn instead?

Anyways, thanks for all the Grats :)... No matter what happens with it my day was made. :silly2:

Edit: Good for Chompers too. See post below.

Last edited:
:scratch2: With 0 impact? Doubt it.

No mob does cold, penetration and shrapnel (oh and cut/stab, but 0 impact.)

Sounds like either MA's just making armor stats with f#ck-all in mind, or this is a hint about some new mob(s) coming out.

Maybe PVP armor against a new freeze gun? :dunno:

Actually if you do Armor VS. Mob type on WIKI it shows that with max hits (not average hits) Polaris and 5B plates are better than Tiger with 5B plates. I was a little surprised with this too. The higher the Maturity the more difference it makes too. So yes, this is a good Chomper Armor.

If you could manage to get your hands on 7A's Tsktsks so barely any damage. 8.25 from ravager according to pe wiki charts. I know Tsktsks were mentioned but not with 7A's.

Back