Discussion Board is Open!

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hi:) This is the discussion board for those who like reading my stuff. The completed Moliskion and the on-going Chug's Tale are due to move over here soon, and I promise to add at least a chapter a week unless RL goes weird on me.

Look forward to all your comments, they really help to write the next bit. Thanks to all for putting me here, I'll do my best to keep you entertained.

Hurrikane.

Keep the reports coming, puts a smile on my face when I read them. Moonami lol :D

Mob Spawn Chicken is a nice extreme sport I have found to keep me amused when bored, you should try it sometime.

soundboy

Last edited:
I just wanted to state that I very much enjoyed The Moliskion. Chug's Tale is good too, but with The Moliskion, I found myself thinking about the story for days afterward.. the way you do when you read a very good novel, or view an inspiring film. You really do have a talent for story-telling, Hurrikane. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Donald

I say the pic was taked in hadesheim :)

GoLDs said:
I say the pic was taked in hadesheim :)

First answer to the Pic comp... (no prize except glory btw)... and it's wrong.

Good luck!

Both The Moliskion and Chug's Tale are now in their new home.

(btw, any typo's or continuity errors you point out will be taken on board and corrected)

If anyone needs expansion on any of the themes or issues described, just ask.

Nice stories! Realy enjoied reading. One problem... The jurnal of molisks made refrence and comparations with human elemens, concepts and history... Like "argos like aips".... and few more. Other than that, all was great.

BlackHawk said:
Nice stories! Realy enjoied reading. One problem... The jurnal of molisks made refrence and comparations with human elemens, concepts and history... Like "argos like aips".... and few more. Other than that, all was great.

No reason Molisks wouldn't have met Apes on their travels..... :D

<edit>... the Moliskion was translated into English from the Molisk language, and so any words without an Earth equivalent were assigned the closest understandable definition.

Last edited:
Picture Location Competition.

I reckon that pic was taken by standing under a drone spacehip and looking straight up, so I'm guessing it's the one West of Fort Troy...

Do I win the Glory? :rolleyes:

Chopper said:
I reckon that pic was taken by standing under a drone spacehip and looking straight up, so I'm guessing it's the one West of Fort Troy...

Do I win the Glory? :rolleyes:

Excellent guess, but not in any way the right one. The competition continues!

jsut thought I'd repeat what I said to you at twin the other day in saying chugs tale rocks!!

I might have to copy and paste the moliskion into wrod so I can print it out unless there is a way to downlaod a proper copy?

Kepp up sa good work

The_Distant_one said:
I might have to copy and paste the moliskion into word so I can print it out unless there is a way to download a proper copy?

I copied/pasted it myself, so I could have a copy should it go off the Forum by accident or chance.... might be a better way but I know computers like George Bush knows Karma :D

Dunno when, but The Moliskion is due to be released in parchment-style with illustrations, maybe just after xmas. The more of you that pm Clam J Boy Jamphrie (Soc and RL mate, possibly the finest artist in the world :cool: ) to pick up his pencils, the quicker it'll come :laugh:

yaaaaay i found you!! lol i been away fer a bit rl sucks :(

if i may suggest, (humbly)......chapter delineation in chugs tale?
it seems to be one long chapter, disregard me if necc. :)
but im super glad to see you got yer own hole in the wall here!
oh and by the way, sir you are behind deadline i expect your next bit of copy on my desk in the morning!:smash:

Now the stories are up and running again, thought I'd awaken the discussion board too:)

I'm a fairly new member of the forum, and havee only just gotten 'round to exploring some of the less factual areas. I'm so glad that I did, your Moliskion is a great read, and I enjoyed Chug's Tale too....although it seem's to have come to an unresolved end :( Hope you come back and finish it at some point ;)
Thanks for these, keep at it :)

Just read Battle Drums...

Once again, great work. Interesting short story set very firmly in a world we all know and love.

Was unable to reply on that thread tho, so posted here.

+rep

Back