Discussion with MindArk about the current direction of Entropia Universe

Why doesn't MA have a twitch channel or Discord we can see or talk to them on in real time?

Great video. Beautiful lady, Handsome guys and great content. Oh and for all the haters this is for you

Why doesn't MA have a twitch channel or Discord we can see or talk to them on in real time?
Because real time is work time and not chat time. The official channel is this forum and it is asynchronous with good reason. My as current official community liaison is active on Discord and you can chat with her. Regardless of continued discontent with the intensity of communications, letting it eat into the resources for actual development work is not likely to improve anything. As a developer, the last thing I'd want is a camera on me at all times and the permanent threat with being interrupted upon anyone's choosing.

It was a bit generic video but that is understandable.

I would have loved more information on VU/ lag and bug fixes / Codex on other planets.

bla bla want more details about developent so u can exploit them and gain advantage over the others blah blah blah

guys maybe u dont know it and unwillingly im forced now to show you all this shoking video with one of the previous ceo of mindark.......

dont blame me if after watching this u leave the game and you wont make money anymore.

ready?

wait for it......

Last edited:
Back