Disturbance notice regarding Connection issues

....aaaaand we are back.. :(:(:(

i wonder how it's even possible that people can't login for several hours and they don't even notice :scratch2:

Support answered no one can enter in game.
But why EU being streaming on twitch right now? Why the events not stopped, the auctions are not suspended?

all works on arkadia... but my wife in calypso cant enter... i think is an error from calypso... i wonder about cyrene, NI, RT, Toulan...

Everyone that is unable to login is using the Goldcard System?

all works on arkadia... but my wife in calypso cant enter... i think is an error from calypso... i wonder about cyrene, NI, RT, Toulan...

No problem for me on RT 6 hours of playtime.

Can't log in again. . . .WTF!

Is anyone working at Mindark? Why they just not redirect people for other working server, as have been done before so many times!

coming up to 9 hours not able to log in
Getting a bit beyond now.

The Log-In Issue Continues....

Has anybody heard from MA on the problem?

I was logging on without any issue today morning in Caly, but some area is not available, maybe those servers have the issue, wasnt able to tp for example to Lahar, "could not execute" and system says the area not available or something similar.
Maybe you guys were logging off at an area that is unavailable atm?

I was logging on without any issue today morning in Caly, but some area is not available, maybe those servers have the issue, wasnt able to tp for example to Lahar, "could not execute" and system says the area not available or something similar.
Maybe you guys were logging off at an area that is unavailable atm?

The area was available at the time... it's not like we get a message not to go there in there in the 1st place

cant log in either. do i need to make a support ticket to be moved to another server?

Just spoke to support, they are still working on it and there is no ETR known yet, so I think support case will not help you.

you are probably right because id most likely get moved after the servers are up :laugh:

really..

Last night I was just north of Fort Fury and had 20+ straight feffoids without any loot showing up. Logged out and tried to log back in, boom, internal server error. I see this has been going on for days now and is yet to be fixed or even addressed again after the original post.

/rant

If they want to destroy the player economy via blueprints that require zero interaction with community and nothing but ingredients purchased at a TT, they could at least hire more competent technicians, programmers, customer service and server with the revenue it provides. That way the rest of us who play the actual game can have a more pleasant experience.

I say these things with passion because I've been enjoying this game for 12+ years and want it to continue.

/rant off

WE The People

We The People of Entropia would like better Tech Support!! That is all. :cool::cool::cool:

Finally....

Finally managed to logon

Would be great to get Fury server back up - need to hand in my daily tokens

I am logged in now, left Fury ASAP

No surprise i missed out on the 2.9k feffoid hof.
Pissed off much?

yes.
no more depo's for the foreseable future.
no response from support still.

idk exactly which time zone is Sweden, but probably its still weekend there.

I'm getting Internal Error every time I try to log in.

Oh well....

Back