Disturbance notice regarding Paypal Deposits and Webshop purchases

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Due to a Paypal issue we are currently experiencing problems with Deposits and Webshop purchases using Paypal.
While Paypal is working to resolve the issue we have temporarily disabled Paypal as a deposit method and for Entropia Universe webshop payments.
Other deposit and payment options are not affected.
Please file a support case under!Deposit error - PayPal for further assistance.

Originally Posted Here

why PayPal again?

:mad: ??????

F*ckers! After 12 hours no items and answer from support for a 5 digit. Tomorrow i will fill the PayPal complaint for it!!!!!

Anyone have any idea how long this will take to fix? I made a purchase on the web shop about 10 hours ago before I went to work and did not get the item in my inventory. So I filed a support case under deposit general inquiry. After work I see this news. I filed another support case under the correct category Deposit error - paypal. I'm not sure if it will slow them down or not. I figured it might help if it is under the right category. I'm also very anxious. I made many purchases on the webshop in the past, but never had an issue. This is the first time that I ran into issue. I don't know what to expect. I hope it will be resolved soon.

Anyone who ran into this issue in the past know how long it took them to fix it?

Paypal was always tempermental when it comes to their IPN.

Bought 120 boxes on 1th of january with paypal, got peds instead. Support case made, still waiting on them to exchange it. It's not ''just a paypal" problem....

Goodness, I hope they fix this one fast. Last time this happened I also wanted to depo and I ended up waiting 1-2 days.

Filed a ticket asking for a time estimate of when Paypal will be available again. Was told to refresh Support News and keep an eye on it. Been doing that for over 8 hours. The least they could have done was answer my question regarding an estimate. Such inhumanity. They treat us as if we're not human beings.

Any news to this?

Since I'm not intend to depo but only buy boxes idc how long PP it will need to fix this anymore.

MA should care because loosing money.
Kick their ass a bit

paypal is working again now :)

Back