Discovery: Divine Intervention Chip I

Manique

Marauder
Society
In Da Pocket
Paulo Manique Santos
Hello,
As promissed I'm sharing this discovery.
I put tons of times figuring out spawns, areas and following any leads I heard, so i did the 4 divines in the first day.

I can confirm that the Proteron Divine, totally killed my patience and LOTS of time... and from the info i gathered only 1 was spawned after last week's patch, but after this patch i think its "fixed".

I have a few friends that helped me on the path for this cos alone i couldn't do it all alone with the timers,
And for that reason I have to keep my silence FOR NOW about the timers, once they done it, i will gladly share the timers, but there are some anti sport guys that will kill steal and PK at sight so they have the mob regardlessly if you wait, after all, its pvp, and some of them lootable.

As for the positions, BEFORE this tiny patch, they were static, i heard toulan's changed, but i didnt check it myself
all the infos spread out are confirmed by me but the timers is hard to see if isnt there..

AS FOR THE PROT! - Sorry for all that think i can provide a position, but thing is, i can't.
The spawn isnt static like the all the others. I did wait for a second one to spawn to help 1 of my friends, and the the spawn

So i'm sorry will take some time and effort of yours... I'd have prefered to kill mobs to makei it spawn instead.

Here's the video!

I did run decay test
divine_chip_decay.jpg

Decay seems to be 1,47 PEC or 0,0147 PED.
I'm using the neo55 so, if the calc doesnt fail me, on a "no implant screnario" decay should be 0,01499(4) PED or 1,499(4) PEC

Any question i will gladly answer
Few of the things i was asked,

Tradable? Yes
Repetable mission? Nope

Finally,
A HUGE thank you to my closest friends that spent as much time and effort as I did on this and figuring out spawns / timers.

I'm a man of my word, i will reveal timers, just got to check with my friends their progress so they dont fall victims of the campers / Pk'rs :)

Last edited:
Gratz on obtaining this wonderful item :D. Nice job figuring it all out.

Also cool that it is tradable.

Here's the video!

I'll add it to the first post
Cheers and thanks for Johan Ohan and SnowLeopard to help recording it :D

so you have to click chip again after dying ?
i mean,it doesnt stay active for 60 mins when you die inbetween ?

GZ my friend, merecido :)

This is true for any temp buff, correct? Skill boosts and MF HP+...?

The effect lasts for one hour, once worn off, you must re-apply it, which is quickly done.

The effect lasts for one hour, once worn off, you must re-apply it, which is quickly done.

It doesn't wear off after a death prevention? On video it looks as if you reapply it each time after it was triggered.

This is true for any temp buff, correct? Skill boosts and MF HP+...?

yea,i reckon chip would be too good if effect would stay active even after dying
and with "too good" i mean to eco :)

yea wears off once its triggered
the got to reapply

"AS FOR THE PROT! - Sorry for all that think i can provide a position, but thing is, i can't.
The spawn isnt static like the all the others. I did wait for a second one to spawn to help 1 of my friends, and the the spawn"

I understand it may not be static but which pvp area did you find it at? With so many pvp areas that would help many not walking around in the wrong spot at least .

GZ on the discovery though

gratz on the discovery :)

funny how everyone wants everything handed to them ready on a plate...
searching was part of the idea of the mission.

"AS FOR THE PROT! - Sorry for all that think i can provide a position, but thing is, i can't.
The spawn isnt static like the all the others. I did wait for a second one to spawn to help 1 of my friends, and the the spawn"

I understand it may not be static but which pvp area did you find it at? With so many pvp areas that would help many not walking around in the wrong spot at least .

GZ on the discovery though

its in Hogglo one, that i can disclose :)

yea,i reckon chip would be too good if effect would stay active even after dying
and with "too good" i mean to eco :)

Plus it'd be too powerful for PVP - could end up having to shoot an extra 500hp of damage, maybe more.

thank you for letting me know Paulo. I am on ark atm will take a looksie after my own goals are finsihed here

And Elayne yes I would like it handed to me on a plate but with a cherry on top as well :p ... Thats the beauty of a sandbox.... The game is whatever we want to make of it. For some its exciting to walk around and look for things in game.. For me it takes away from time spent on my own personal in game goals.

Reactions: jak
thank you for letting me know Paulo. I am on ark atm will take a looksie after my own goals are finsihed here

And Elayne yes I would like it handed to me on a plate but with a cherry on top as well :p ... Thats the beauty of a sandbox.... The game is whatever we want to make of it. For some its exciting to walk around and look for things in game.. For me it takes away from time spent on my own personal in game goals.

well isn't the chip part of your personal goal atm :p

about the chip, the effect does NOT STACK, if 2 different ppl apply it on 1 person,
just had to test, since mod2350 and adj resto ones give own stacks from other ppl.

Last edited:
​Gratz Mexican :p <3

well isn't the chip part of your personal goal atm :p

Naw its not at the top priority list Chip would be nice dont get me wrong but my current misisons are more important.. My time is the most valuable thing to me in this game.. Walking around aimlessly for hours is not how I want to spend my time in game.

Gz, Buying Devine Intervention Chip 100 ped.

Having felt the effect of the chip first-hand, I look forward to having my own. :twocents:
Probably a must-have for any healer as well.

This is the best tool for any hunter/healer heck even miner out there. Huge huge timesaver.
That said, I can only imagine how first gen resurrection chip owners out there feel about this... MA really :nutkick: right in their balls.

Have you tested it while taking some heavy damage?
Let's say you are down to 10 hp and take a 100 dmg hit, will you still be saved by it and have 50 hp or do you die due to the hit dmg beeing more than what the chip would have healed?

/Andy

gratz! looks very nice, how much peds is it to make it?

Have you tested it while taking some heavy damage?
Let's say you are down to 10 hp and take a 100 dmg hit, will you still be saved by it and have 50 hp or do you die due to the hit dmg beeing more than what the chip would have healed?

/Andy

It clearly shows in the video you recieve 50hp irrelevant of damage taken.

Nice discovery, Manique, grat!

Rgds

Ace

Congrats, interesting item.

A must have for any hunter or even miner.

Resurrection chips are now obsolete compared to this...
Tango price will probably go down to half...

PVP will now not be about the biggest HIT...

Gratz on the discovery ;)

Back