Divine Intervention Chip, is it bugged?

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
Howdy folks,

I bought a divine intervention chip and gave it a try. And then another try. And another one. Tried in total 14 times on me and a soc mate.
But on none of the occasions did the chip revive.
Now, I know there's a 70% chance, but 14 out of 14 fails doesnt add up to 70%.

So I was wondering, is the chip bugged or broken?
Or are there factors I didnt take into account?

Can antbody enlighten me here?

Cheers!

Howdy folks,

I bought a divine intervention chip and gave it a try. And then another try. And another one. Tried in total 14 times on me and a soc mate.
But on none of the occasions did the chip revive.
Now, I know there's a 70% chance, but 14 out of 14 fails doesnt add up to 70%.

So I was wondering, is the chip bugged or broken?
Or are there factors I didnt take into account?

Can antbody enlighten me here?

Cheers!
Try it again!

It doesn't revive you. It just gives you a tiny smidge of health for a shot that would have otherwise have killed you.

So if you had 50hp left, and got hit for 70dmg, instead of dying you would see 3 things, the message in system saying " you have been saved from death by divine intervention", the buff will disappear and you will have a little bit of hp left so you can heal. There is also a shatter sound, sounds like when enhancers break. If you do die, you need to reapply it.

I am just picking up on the point when you mentioned "revive". I was using mine last night a lot and was working as normal.

It doesn't revive you. It just gives you a tiny smidge of health for a shot that would have otherwise have killed you.

So if you had 50hp left, and got hit for 70dmg, instead of dying you would see 3 things, the message in system saying " you have been saved from death by divine intervention", the buff will disappear and you will have a little bit of hp left so you can heal. There is also a shatter sound, sounds like when enhancers break. If you do die, you need to reapply it.

I am just picking up on the point when you mentioned "revive". I was using mine last night a lot and was working as normal.

Ok cheers. Thanks for the clear heads up!

I guess this is were I had the wrong idea about the chip. No revive but just a 50 HP heal.
I tried again, and indeed no revive (silly me) but indeed "[System]: You have been saved from certain death by divine intervention".
The 50 HP were just to small to notice on my huge HP levels :silly2:
The sound is not noticable.

So I guess I was totally off here!

Case closed!

Last edited:
Not getting any heals either.
I just die with any finishing blow.
I clipped how it looks below (from last night). It's really easy to miss when its been used, could this have happened?
My HB is in the middle right of the screen, the divine buff is my furthest right hand buff on the bar. All you really see is me getting hit, and the buff disappearing. I should have died, but the divine kicked in. It really just looked like he didnt hit me hard enough, but thats not what happened.

clips.twitch.tv/FrozenSleepyWrenPeanutButterJellyTime

( can anyone tell me how to make twitch links not break here!)

Last edited:
You can hear the sound effect on Caly when the buff saves somebody on Mornia, how it can be not noticable? :D
hahah yes, the no distance on the sound is so weird! I remember at the big migration mobs it was just constant "shatter.. shatter... shatter..." as everyones divines went off :D

Back