DJ Raj

Spongey Bob

Old Alpha
Society
The Chosen Few
NovaTech Spongey Bob
AHR would like to introduce a brand new DJ..

Tune into www.atlashavenradio.com on Fridays at 15.00-18.00 MA to hear DJ Raj Spinning the decks with his own style of Dance & Party Music. If you some techno in your music diet your going to love DJ Raj

Tonight for his 1st show. Join the party in Twin Peaks

:dj:

Last edited:
DJ Raj here.

Hi DJ Raj here. I just want to say thanks to all of you who listened to my first show. Also wanna give up a big thanks to AHR staff for the awesome opportunity to be a DJ at their radio.

Many would present me as THE crazy swede. Well i am from Sweden and i am a bit crazy. :eyecrazy:
I will play latest and oldest remixes which would be appropriate on a night club. And some songs which would be the best floor fillers at your party. Bringing you the latest soundtrack from my life. Every Friday 15-18 MA time.
Wna cya there! :wtg:
Your Floor filler DJ on fridays.

Last edited:
Tune into DJ Raj right now for an impromptu show to follow Moondog's brand new show

Not sure how long he will be on for But if you like to dance Tune in

Hats off to the new DJ's for keeping us entertained on www.atlashavenradio.com

:dj:

Thx for that presentation and i will go on as long as i have fun and ofc as long as you have fun so keep me entertained and come and dance in twins.

Live now!

DJ_RAJ_on_AHR_not_friday.jpg

I'm live at this very moment taking requests and playing dance music.

Send requests here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2232166655/

or by adding me ingame Search for Roberth Noname Rajala in Player Register.

Love the banner! Have an awesome show.

Dj raj 6 hour party show

Yup its PARTEY FRIDAY! :yay: DJ Raj mixing live for 6 hours straight for you on www.atlashavenradio.com
DJ%20RAJ%20on%20AHR%20not%20friday.jpg

Please turn your mic volume up. It's very difficult to hear you. The music volume is fine.

DJ Raj Live now tune in :dj:

Live now!

Live this sunny friday.!!! LETS KICK IT!

AHR-RAJ-FRIDAY-SHOW.jpg

Kicking the doors in the house of music

That´s right DJ Rajala is kicking doors and letting you into the house of music this FRIIIIIDAY! :eyecrazy:
TUNE IN @ ATLAS HAVEN RADIO
AHR-RAJ-FRIDAY-SHOW.jpg

Back