Info: DJ Ruzlix

Ruzlix

Provider
Society
NBK Squadron
Andreas Ruzlix Eryxian
Yo guys!

ruzlix_1.jpg

Tune in to Atlas Haven Radio on Monday 15.00-18.00 MA time (that is GMT-1)!

15.00 - Don't miss this wicked set of thumping dance tunes with the occasional hypnotic trance tune. Producers including Topmodelz, Party Squad, Ole Van Dansk, Solarstone, and more will set the tone for the action to follow in the 2nd hour.

- Here we crank up the speed and go deep into UK Hardcore Dance territory. Leave your prejudices at the door and come enjoy an adrenaline pumping hour opening with a fantastic remix of Rampant DJs' Alabama that will have you hooked at once, and if you like The Legend Of Zelda you have another brilliant remix to look forward to. We steer toward the end with the fantastic Freeform sounds - fretting acid and captivating trance leads - both new skool and old skool! There might be some breakbeat in there, too. ;) If we can sort everything out this hour will be mixed LIVE as if you were in the club on the dance floor with your favourite DJ!

- What better way to begin our journey back to planet Earth (or Calypso ;)) than with some floaty New Age/Worldbeat/Chill-out? Restore peace to your world with soothing sounds that will have you imprisoned for the full hour. You absolutely have to hear the very last tune - it's truly epic and won't leave you untouched.

Last edited:
tune into where ? ;) :D

Atlas Haven of course! :wtg:

Last edited:
LOL..

you spelt Atlas Haven wrong m8...

It was just a joke. :D

Also, I'll add a little info about what you will come to expect from my shows.

* Large dose of humour. This is essential and you will notice it from some occasional track selection (but Sap - don't worry, I won't play THOSE tracks on air... or maybe I will :laugh:), the crazy and random things I will point out and say and do.

* You will hear never before heard versions of some songs. For example, a fantastic upbeat version of Johnny B. Goode that spells "CHEESY" but is a lot of fun.

* I will have a lot of themes and specialties. I am so crazy full of ideas, you wouldn't believe it. :laugh:

* You will probably never hear me play Rihanna, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, etc. Mostly underground stuff and stuff from the dance scenes. I am not limited to the genres listed in my debut but this is what I will mainly play. I am a fan of many genres!

* I am a bedroom DJ so when I play UK Hardcore/Freeform/Gabber (yeah, some occasional gabber will probably be stuck in there) it will most likely be mixed live.

* I love music so if you got any requests, any recommendations (not talking about "Hey, you should listen to Britney Spears' new song", though) or such - shout! Be loud and heard! I want to hear it! :D

Okay, so now I've scared everyone away from ever wanting to tune in. I try to be unique in what I play... so there you go. :wtg: :laugh:

:yay:

lol

Well it looks as if you have your work cut out for you :D

Cant wait to listen..

again that is :D

D

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sounds very interestink indeed looking forward to your first show sweetie

Desire xx

I'll do my best. :yay:

There we go. :)

Bumping this! :yay:

Bump again. Going live in a few hours! :)

I'll try to be there today, as long as work isn't in the way... It's Monday could be crazy for me.. or slow.. never know :)

But your show sounds awesome .. I do know that :)

Cheers, RavenJade. I hope to see you there. :) :wtg:

Almost!

WHO IS READY TO GOOOOOO? :wtg:

We are into the last hour now, playing some New Age/Chillout.... Tune in for some orgasmic pleasure! :p

(BUMP) :D

Not ingame but tuned in to AHR.

Love the music so far :yay:

Regards.
Ion

Thank you, Ion! :D

And thanks to everybody who listened! I had a great time! :)

Tune in next Monday 15-18 MA time for first 1 hour of various, great music followed by 2 hours of VIDEO GAME MUSIC!

That's right! I've chosen some of my favourite tunes from various video games and there's something for everyone in here - for example some various rock anthems, vocal tracks, spine-tingling chillout sounds, piano ballads, 8-bit, trip-hop, electronic, and boy - we even have a drum 'n' bass track in there! Video game music spans many musical genres!

I am also taking requests for this hour - If you have a tune from a video game that you'd like me to play, then hook me up with a PM and I'll look it up and if I like it (it's not hard to please me, so don't be shy ;)) there's a big chance I'll play it!

There'll also be a contest with a special prize! All I will say here is - know your video game music and you will walk away a winner! :wtg:

Last edited:
wow that's unique... I want to tune in to that... :))

Tune in next Monday 15-18 MA time for first 1 hour of various, great music followed by 2 hours of VIDEO GAME MUSIC!

That's right! I've chosen some of my favourite tunes from various video games and there's something for everyone in here - for example some various rock anthems, vocal tracks, spine-tingling chillout sounds, piano ballads, 8-bit, trip-hop, electronic, and boy - we even have a drum 'n' bass track in there! Video game music spans many musical genres!

I am also taking requests for this hour - If you have a tune from a video game that you'd like me to play, then hook me up with a PM and I'll look it up and if I like it (it's not hard to please me, so don't be shy ;)) there's a big chance I'll play it!

There'll also be a contest with a special prize! All I will say here is - know your video game music and you will walk away a winner! :wtg:

: )

Niiiice :)

Cant wait to catch your next show.. not bad for a start

Dave

Yeaaah! It's gonna be awesome! :yay:

Thank you, David. Didn't know you were listening. :p

There'll be music from 34 different video games and in total 43 tracks crammed into the space of less than two hours!

But you have the chance to increase this number by sending in your requests until 2 hours before the show starts (15.00 MA time, tomorrow)!

:wtg:

Going live in a few. :)

Tuned in and warned the neighbours.

Pump it up Ruzlix :wtg:

Cheers.
Ion

was an interesting show. Who knew video games had so many different tracks to them. hehe

:)

Thanks for listening guys. :)

Next week will be something totally different... Watch this space! :D

Oii, cheers T79! :D

Back