Dns problems. Can't login, can't ping etc

sententz

Prowler
Society
Planet Express
hey. Anyone have dns problems with entropiauniverse.com? i cant login, i get ''internet connection error..'' with some ''Failed accessing the update server'' etc. I dont get ping with entropiauniverse.com but i get ping with google and other. Is not becouse of firewall or router. What can this be? can realy be theyr dns broken on some servers or zones? or what can this be?

Did you try putting google dns servers? Try with 8.8.8.8 and see if you get the same issue.

Did you try putting google dns servers? Try with 8.8.8.8 and see if you get the same issue.
how i do that? i get ping from google.com. To put dns google where? help me plz thx. I get ping from 8.8.8.8

Last edited:
how i do that? i get ping from google.com. To put dns google where? help me plz thx. I get ping from 8.8.8.8

go to your network card settings and change from automatically receive DNS to manual and input 8.8.8.8. This is google's dns servers and is open for anyone to use.

go to your network card settings and change from automatically receive DNS to manual and input 8.8.8.8. This is google's dns servers and is open for anyone to use.

thx for your answer. I didnt use anything but i will keep this advice as a next time problem solver. Is come back alone , must be a dns servers provider problems..or any other shit..dunno what, but now is cool.. Thx alot Mini anyways.

Back