Question: Do mining range enhancers work at cnd?

Botchla

Old Alpha
Society
cB
Jack Captain Black
Or is the range fixed when your there?

This is my assumption;

CND is half the effective range of your finder, not a fixed range.
Therefore, if the enhancers increase the range of your finder, half of that range will be effective on CND.

eg: if your finder max range is 2m and enhancer increases it to 3m, CND will be 1.5m effective range.

If this is not the case, MA need (another) :nutkick:

This is my assumption;

CND is half the effective range of your finder, not a fixed range.
Therefore, if the enhancers increase the range of your finder, half of that range will be effective on CND.

eg: if your finder max range is 2m and enhancer increases it to 3m, CND will be 1.5m effective range.

If this is not the case, MA need (another) :nutkick:

Ya, I dont know if this is "fact".. I think we need someone that knows for sure like Marco or ND to confirm this instead of waisting 100 ped enhancers for no reason,, although im pretty good at throwing 100 peds away anyway :D

I guess I could test one but was hoping to have an answer by now, guess I could send a support and ask.

Ya, I dont know if this is "fact".. I think we need someone that knows for sure like Marco or ND to confirm this instead of waisting 100 ped enhancers for no reason,, although im pretty good at throwing 100 peds away anyway :D

I guess I could test one but was hoping to have an answer by now, guess I could send a support and ask.

You should test it with that sexy ass Cobalt tower :)

3M range, 1.5 on CND, I'm never mining there again :laugh:

CND range is 40% of planet not 50%.

55m becomes 22 or rather 55.1 becomes 22. and yes enhancers seem to work up there, i have 22 in range on both my finders and using enhancers. they dont have the same range without them.

Back