Question: Do out of the ordinary finds always come with a claim?

Galadea

Alpha
Society
The 3-Toed Sloths
Galadea Gala Durutti
Do out of the ordinary finds always come with a claim? Or ist it possible to get ootof without getting a claim?

I never really paid attention to this, but my memory says that I always got a claim when i got ootof... and often I realize at the end of the run that i got something special.

Yes.

Answer too short..

Can you clarify that. Do they just appear while you're drilling up a resource or does it say when you find the actual claim?

when you find the claim it says it and apears in your loot window.

1. Drop bomb/probe.
2. Get msg in chat - you've claimed a resource.
3. Get msg in chat - "You've found something out of the ordinary..."
4. Inside the window with the claim deed, you have the item.

UL ore/enmat amps - angel scales - hansidian rock - and I believe the new Emine stuff all qualify as 'something out of the ordinary...'

If you get something 'out of the ordinary' each time you get a claim then I want to know 2 things. Where are you mining at? What finder are you using? Off topic but some noob just hit a 800 ped argo as I was typing this :S

If you get something 'out of the ordinary' each time you get a claim then I want to know 2 things. Where are you mining at? What finder are you using? Off topic but some noob just hit a 800 ped argo as I was typing this :S

Yes, you must mine somewhere inside Entropia Universe(CP is not recomended, but who knows...), and use finder for enmat, when looking for enmat ooooooor ..... ore finder when looking for ore.

With other words - place and finder doesnt matter.

gl
:tiphat:

where is your logic ppl?
you have FOUND something out of the ordinary..., so how it can be combined with ''no resources found''?

where is your logic ppl?
you have FOUND something out of the ordinary..., so how it can be combined with ''no resources found''?

im sure they are resourcful but maybe they arent a resource.

This thread is way beyond my comprehension. Maybe it's because I'm a southerner.

where is your logic ppl?

:wise: exactly lol, always come with a claim, can be ores, enmatter, mob parts, tools

I have found these addition items/resources only when getting a claim rod/deed.

And not without the claim rod/deed.

ie. No claim rod, no special items found.

besides TI anyone finding anything on amethera?

or is it all limited to eudoria?

1. Drop bomb/probe.
2. Get msg in chat - you've claimed a resource.
3. Get msg in chat - "You've found something out of the ordinary..."
4. Inside the window with the claim deed, you have the item.

UL ore/enmat amps - angel scales - hansidian rock - and I believe the new Emine stuff all qualify as 'something out of the ordinary...'

For me it was vice versa the last two times i got ooto:

1. Drop bomb/probe.
2. Get msg in chat - "You've found something out of the ordinary..."
3. Get msg in chat - you've claimed a resource.

Hence my question. Maybe it was just lag...:scratch2:

You can find it everywhere on calypso and on CND. It's quite rare though maybe once every 4k drop. IMO the reason why MA needs to lenghten the mining event. I got 3 ooto so far with no event loot.

where is your logic ppl?

Most ooto finds are not found under the ressources tab in auciton, so the logical conlcusion is: They are no ressources.

Last edited:

I've found "out of the ordinary" about 2 lesser tp chips north of shinook tp.

Ivé found 3 "something out of the ordinary" past days but none of the new items were in it :(

All my out of the ordinary finds were found with a claim together, so yes they always come with a claim.

Of course, you can never know 100%, but it seems most likely that it is coded in a way that it can only follow a regular claim and not by itself.

Back