Do we need more banks ?

• yes

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • no

Votes: 130 88.4%

• Total voters

Zorg

Old Alpha
ok, since about a month i can't use the Bank system, banks have not enough fund or are simply closed.

What is the solution :scratch2:, do we need more banks ?

any other ideas ? :)

Last edited:
Nah, never needed to use a bank anyway :silly2: lol

more banks that know what they does then.indeed.
but maybe more options to current bank could be cool aswell.
so to sum up.. give me a bank :D

Last edited:
unless the banks receive a major overhaul, they should disappear forever!

we have banks ingame ? how much intrest i get ? ;)

My services are the next best thing to a bank :D

See my signature!

oh yes, we should have a pawn... bank in every service centre.

or not. if they made money i reckon the owners would keep them funded.

i don't know.. i'd rather have an egg then a bank.. i'm betting the ROI will be better somehow.

i don't know.. i'd rather have an egg then a bank.. i'm betting the ROI will be better somehow.

But if you already own a bank and don't keep it stocked you are losing interest plus value over time.

ok, since about a month i can't use the Bank system, banks have not enough fund or are simply closed.

What is the solution :scratch2:, do we need more banks ?

any other ideas ? :)

The question is not "Do we need more..." but "Did we need them in the first place..."

The economy and cash flow in EU would have been much better off with a P2P lending / leasing system.

No I dont think we need more.

One didnt even open.

The fact that banks are out of funds or closed surely means they are not making enough money from the few people that use them. Therefore adding more would just escalate the problem. If there were just one or two banks maybe they would get the custom to survive. Though there would have to be some outside control over rates due to monopoly.

I think especially with MA getting a banking license, the pawn shops we currently view as banks will be increasingly irrelevant...

however if someone else wants to sink thousands into a losing business proposition, i'm all for it, and will happily welcome their ped in my loot;)

No we don't; well... unless the whole "banking" idea is reworked.

Back