do you wish 3x skill bonus event could come back?

3x skill bonus again?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 138 55.4%
  • NO

Votes: 84 33.7%
  • logical

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • yummy EFD's please :D

Votes: 22 8.8%

• Total voters

sidxx

Prowler
Society
Crimson Devils
General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen
my reason for posting this thread i because i recently found out that there was once a 3x skilling bonus event in the past, and well i totally missed it by 2 years or so.

i dont really care if it doesn't come rite away (if it will come again) as long as it does sometime :)

what are your views on this topic?

my reason for posting this thread i because i recently found out that there was once a 3x skilling bonus event in the past, and well i totally missed it by 2 years or so.

i dont really care if it doesn't come rite away (if it will come again) as long as it does sometime :)

what are your views on this topic?

No you already decreased my ava's value. I missed it also. Shoosh!

3x might be a bit too high (devaluing skills for example) but 2x, yes, I think that'd be nice. :)

nup, skills are falling too much on their own

A x3 skill event could be a good thing but skill prices are falling fast maybe when the prices stabilize a bit?

It would be nice to see the skill market recoup before another 2 or 3x skill event happens.

If you want skill market to go up (i do aswell) then everyone shoud stop talking bad things about chippers.. its seems like some are almost ashamed to admit that they are chipping.

Now this alone is ofcourse not enough but its a start :)

If you want skill market to go up (i do aswell) then everyone shoud stop talking bad things about chippers.. its seems like some are almost ashamed to admit that they are chipping.

Now this alone is ofcourse not enough but its a start :)

i have chipped and im not ashamed to say i have :yay: and i dont intend on selling my skills ever, so (sorry) im not really concerned about the market.
but that is my personal opinion

i have chipped and im not ashamed to say i have :yay: and i dont intend on selling my skills ever, so (sorry) im not really concerned about the market.

Aye same here.. but some are.

The problem that comes which such events is that they hurt you more than they do any good. You can't skill up enough during such an event to not lose to the community.

I'm saying it's not just you participating in such an event. Many do and in doing so they decrease the overall value of skills. I'm not talking about PEDs here, but more nerfs come into play to kind of even out the increasing differences in skills.

Just like there are rich and poor people IRL and the gap between them increases.

Those events were to fill in skills. With the skills the AV's could then use better gear. It wasnt about us :) it was about MA creating decay on more expensive items.

Skills are all time low in prices already... So yeah, why not crash the game and economy completely by creating even more...

I voted no despite my desire to skill faster. Skills were dumped on the market during and after each skill event and we see the present result. Ma if your reading this and you do another skill event think carefully. Do you seriously need a event to last weeks and weeks and weeks? Do a weekend skill event and make everyone happy.

kosmos

I'd answer yes, but I dont see that option on the list!

The answer to value the skills more is not decrease the offer, but to rise the demand!

I said yes because I want my Ranged Damage Assessment... so close yet so far lol. I have no intention to ever sell my skills, and don't keep count of every nickle and dime my ava is worth. I play to have fun and occasionally see some improvement in my ava's overall abilities. A short event, maybe just a couple of days, would be nice. Especially if it tied in to some storyline celebration... hmm... what storyline could they possibly use... ;)

I've enever chipped in or out and don't plan on doing it so I don't care about skill prices. Gimme 2x or 3x please.

nup, skills are falling too much on their own

It would be nice to see the skill market recoup before another 2 or 3x skill event happens.

Totally agree , skillin ain't that hard without any bonus and if in hurry just chip in like the rest who want 2 climb faster ;)

I started all over 2009 self and chipped in most hunting skills into lvl 20 and now have +125K in total skills

i could care less. im here to have fun. im not selling any skills or anything, i just get what i can get and use wahtever it lets me use :D

but for people who have put a lot into the game via purchasing skills and selling it is kind of a slap in the face for them. so i understand perfectly why some people would hate it.

buttttt i just want to have fun :D

Did not bother to read this thread but will answer any way..

Not only no but FUCK NO!!!!!

Id like to have some value left on my avatar by the time I retire if you please. Stop comming up with dumb ass ideas to screw us in the long term will you. Think 5 dam minutes into the future. Stupid shit like this will only kill the game faster and MA is doing well enough on their own at that.

Heck yeah... will help me unlock coolness;)

What benefit, I have the additional skills when my agility is higher then ever before but my avatar are slower then before. ??? :confused:

I could only add one more thing to this ....

I think people here are clever enough not to take a lesson in economics from me :)

Same here, I have too and not ashamed. will again if I feel the need.

It would be so fun if there would be another 3x skill week, the skill market would crash so hard, I doubt the price would ever recoop.

since they day I joined EU, skill prices have gone only 1 way... down. Skills are the one thing we always make more of. It is like reverse inflation.

I would like a 3x skill bonus. It will only get us all where we are going faster. And skill prices too.

Back