Selling: DOA Foeripper Tier 10 Cat 8 / 9 Cheapest way to win!

Did you win cat 8 with this gun? It's a bit sad that it's 0.5 mindarkdps above cat 7 requirements..
Did you even play mayhem events at least once ?
If you have an offer please do if not leave the thread.
I don't need to tell you anything all the information is public. I'm pretty sure winners in this game do research and compare things and not just post stupid stuff on forum. Thank you.

Did you even play mayhem events at least once ?
If you have an offer please do if not leave the thread.
I don't need to tell you anything all the information is public. I'm pretty sure winners in this game do research and compare things and not just post stupid stuff on forum. Thank you.
Yes I did. Also won a prize. Before this token shit was invented. Free stupid bump.

Ok, i might be wrong byt my DOA that I used many years was recommended from lvl 100 and I maxed it at level 105.
Yeah of course you can use any weapon at lvl 1 if you want but you cannot use it good, alot of misses and stuff.
Whats my homework?
I suspect you are wrong about the lvl one can max this gun. I said suspect cuz i can't prove. I don't know any non sib lvl 100 which needs higher lvl to max.
With this coming from someone who used DOA strikehammer since at most lvl 70ish I'm not sure about your intentions in this mater.
Even though i don't know the seller price I'm sure this is one of the most cheapest gun to run cat 8 with winning chance imo.

Back