Selling: DOA Mayhem Foeripper, Augmented || T6 || Open to offers.

morey

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
DOA Mayhem Foeripper, Augmented Tier 6
- Tier 36/200

Prices Open to Offers.
Over 40k PED in mu spent getting from t0-6.

Considering a trade for >90dps twen item / armors.

Some nice things about this gun
- Auto loot 20m from tt or rings will always work
- almost 1/2 decay compared to 110, f much longer before repair :)
- Entire 5h instance without repair at T0 with maxed reload speed from pills + rings
- At T10, only need to repair once / 5h instance with maxed reload, bp-110 will need 3 times.

Last edited:
bump it up!

PED offers are preferred, but open to items.

bump it up!

It's tier 2 now :)

to the top!

T2 Foeripper is looking for you :D

bump it up!

f spam with low decay 5h at a time :)

Just got this today. Willing to hear some offers.

DOA Mayhem Foeripper, Augmented Tier 2
- Tier 36/200

Prices
BO: 175k
BO (items): 185k

Considering a downgrade in weapon, or trade for bp-110

Some nice things about this gun
- Auto loot 20m from tt or rings will always work
- almost 1/2 decay compared to 110, f much longer before repair :)
- Entire 5h instance without repair at T0 with maxed reload speed from pills + rings
- At T10, only need to repair once / 5h instance with maxed reload, bp-110 will need 4-5 times.
I understand that you are trying to boost up the value of your weapon. But it is frustrating when people just say stuff about other items that are simply not true to bump up the value of their item they are trying to sell.

At t10 BP110 will need 3 repairs in a 5hr instance at max reload, not 4-5 and that is a huge difference. Unless you found a way to run like 50% reload that I am not aware of…

Augmented foe has plenty going for it as is. Bump for an awsome grinder.

I understand that you are trying to boost up the value of your weapon. But it is frustrating when people just say stuff about other items that are simply not true to bump up the value of their item they are trying to sell.

At t10 BP110 will need 3 repairs in a 5hr instance at max reload, not 4-5 and that is a huge difference. Unless you found a way to run like 50% reload that I am not aware of…

Augmented foe has plenty going for it as is. Bump for an awsome grinder.
Hmm just checked my math on the 110. Will update.

For 5h instance.
110 decay at t10, 30% reload is 719.75 PED > tt 205 thus repair x3
Foe decay at t10, 30% reload is 374.17 PED > tt 205 thus repair x1

top the top!

Why does the DPS differ between weapon compare & weapon description?

index.php

The larger number is the dps on the weapon (MA dps), the lower one is an estimate of actual dps.
Free bump!

Why does the DPS differ between weapon compare & weapon description?

index.php
MA's "DPS" counts every shot as max damage, weapon compare dps calculation is more accurate. The DPS that the guns show in-game on the UI is incorrect

Since weapon compare auto put your hit and dmg levels at 100, For weapons maxed at > lv 100, make sure hit / dmg level is inputted. Otherwise it's wrong info. (like xtlc 1000, bc-120, nano blade, etc).

Not sure if it's a lvl 100 sib with max 110 as well, easy miss on lvl +100 weapons, but yeah as said above it's MA dps Vs real dps
This gun is maxed at 100, so you don't need to touch the levels.

Real dps on mobs has more factors involved. All guns follow the same formula have much lower real dps than ma's dps. But, for ease of everything on the forum and general chat, we talk about MA's DPS, which is the number stated on every gun.

Thank you for the reply to my question/offer in game. I appreciate the response being timely, not weeks later.

Oh wait...you didn't respond.

GL with the sale.

back on the market!

to the top!

T6 and maxed lv 100 bump!

180k, It's a steal! 20k in MU spent for just T5-6

Last edited:
Back