Selling: [DOA Mayhem Foeripper, Augmented] T6.xx

Nanashana

Dominant
Society
Hardcore
Nanashana Nana Itsanai
Due to looting a bigger weapon, I will probably going to look to move away from the [DOA Mayhem Foeripper, Augmented].

A pretty damn amazing gun that's seen a number of big loots already, 48k's, ESI's and the Keyworks Unity.

Holds its own against most of the 2.0 Mayhem guns, boasting 78.3% eff its one of the higher-end top dps guns with good efficiency. Tier costs are a tiny bit lower than the BP-130

index.php

Setup is slightly overamped where needed, running Summer20 + Xmas20 rings and 10mg pills. (9% crit chance, 25% reload and 90% crit dmg). Edit: Error here mistakenly picked 9% crit chance instead of 8%, but all dmg values will still be relatively proportional.

No SB or BO at the moment, send me over your offers.

Mainly just interested in PED, but have a few items I might be interested in letting it go for in a mixed trade:
  • Mod Shadow (F)
  • PoE TWEN (F)
  • Perfected Gorgon (F)
  • Perfected Hedoc
  • Mod Resto
  • Land Areas

Last edited:
Huge gratz for the Keyworks Unity, it seems like this DOA has instant 130% ROI :D

bump, looking for an upgrade? :)

How did you get it at 5% items cap and 3% 10mg pills?
Good catch, somehow just carried across the 40% crit dmg to 4% crit without thinking, will put up a disclaimer until I get around to fixing the img.

Bump, also will consider renting it out for the duration of mayhem if someone wants to try it out and up their dps to farm.

Bump, get a jumpstart on mayhem token farming with a super good grinder, lasts nearly the full instance before needing a repair with a mayhem amp.

Back