Docking at an orbiting space station

Xander Catman

Stalker
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Xander Zan Catman
Can a vtol or one of the new fighters dock/land at a space station? If it has the needed thruster to get into space that is :)

I was flying around the other day and I just kept smashing into one... once I got close and it seemed to turn green but till ouldn't figure it out so I left. lol

XZC

once your in space you dont need a thruster, and vtol and fighters can get in space stations yes, on the planet ones look for a place whare a circular blue effect is coming out..

you need to fly into a "portal" but there's walls you can't see so you have to fly far from it and then straight in

For CP and CND, just flying at the biodomes seems to engage an automatic landing sequence.

You only need a thruster to transition from atmo flight to space, or space back to atmo. Put your VTOL in your pocket, catch a ride up to the orbital station, spawn your vtol in the docking bay, fly wherever you want, dock at the planetary orbital station, and TP down for a small fee.

Ahhh i wondered about the blue areas.. thanks for the info guys!

Ill just throw in some questions here :) Been doing Space now for a few hours :)
Started ok but some enjoying guy (or girl) tried tu crash/smash me out into the PVP zone, after 15-20 he/she stopped, probably tired of banging into my VTOL.. Since I wasn't used to the navigation I couldn't escape either :D

Anyway I managed to fly to CP, no fight, everything went smooth, but i cant really start like the controls in space... Is it just me who have a hard time understanding what's up, down etc? Why couldn't the VTOL be controlled just like its controlled on Planets, with the mouse movement for aiming the turrets?

Back