Doer's brain blows up

Doer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
David "Doer" Falkayn
Hello to everyone from up here in the peanut gallery!

12+ years is a long time to be part of any community, and i want to indulge in a selfish General Discussion post of my very own, with no practical value to the advancement of EU mechanics or understanding. I hope you'll indulge me. Or not. This is not a "goodbye" thread.

What it is is a brain core dump, because i'm sorry to report that the ol' noggin had a bit of a growth spurt and tried to off me not long ago. Something like that, especially the reboot process, makes you re-evaluate your past and future pretty seriously. Mostly it made me appreciate the humans in my life, so here i am to thank the familiar names i still see around, sharing information, discussing events, protecting newbies... being interesting people. I've not met a single one of you in person (something i regret), but i still feel my life has been much more entertaining because of sharing the social space of the game and community that make up EU.

I plan on being around EU for a long time (i mean, what am i going to do, sell my meager, carefully-tracked skills? hahaha), occasionally throwing peanuts from up here, but i wanted that said.

Good luck be well

Doer the very best of luck!

12+ years is a long time to be part of any community, and i want to indulge in a selfish General Discussion post of my very own, with no practical value to the advancement of EU mechanics or understanding. I hope you'll indulge me. Or not. This is not a "goodbye" thread.

What it is is a brain core dump, because i'm sorry to report that the ol' noggin had a bit of a growth spurt and tried to off me not long ago. Something like that, especially the reboot process, makes you re-evaluate your past and future pretty seriously. Mostly it made me appreciate the humans in my life, so here i am to thank the familiar names i still see around, sharing information, discussing events, protecting newbies... being interesting people. I've not met a single one of you in person (something i regret), but i still feel my life has been much more entertaining because of sharing the social space of the game and community that make up EU.

I plan on being around EU for a long time (i mean, what am i going to do, sell my meager, carefully-tracked skills? hahaha), occasionally throwing peanuts from up here, but i wanted that said.

Good luck be well

Hey dude, wishing you a smooth recovery! You and your peanut throwing are always welcome!

Always been a pleasure sciencing with ya doer!

Hey doer! Forever a place in my heart!
Such a nice guy!!

There's some people in your life whom you admire, for one reason or another.
Mostly you'll end up realizing you can never become like them - either the distance is too great and/or they simply are made of different material than you.

It wouldn't be the same without you. Wish you all the best! :cool:

12+ years is a long time to be part of any community ...

Good luck be well

Good luck and take care,
Buckaroo Banzai (almost 13 :))

Live long and prosper.

Oh my, ... sending all the love Doer, Godspeed. Hoping to chat soon!

Here's to the next 12 years then!

Good luck to you as well.

:)

Good luck buddy !!

Wishing you all the best!

:beerchug:

Ello Doer :) Cheers m8!!!

Hope you're OK mate, come and catch up with the Rangers guys some time.

Hope your posts never stop.

Thanks for the well wishes all.

an old indian legend says something like "when the tantillions come back in big herds doer will be back as well" :p

Dammit my head hurts when i laugh don't do that!

Cheers old timer.

Carry on.

Be well and have fun :beerchug:

All the best Doer! Cheers! :)

come have some doer pflaumen and everything will be good.

c4982fcfdff36d7af8ddd621953a08a2.jpg

Professor Doer who already knew it all in the old society Lithium.. I wish you the best for years to come.

GCS0014.jpg

Good luck be well

literally no idea what you want to say with this post :confused:

Reading this literally as I'm laying in bed after yesterday's surgery. Wish you all the best in everything.

You and my bro carry on with your peanuts ill just carry on mooching. Like spawns picture. We need an underwear hunt again.

Professor Doer who already knew it all in the old society Lithium.. I wish you the best for years to come.

GCS0014.jpg

Damn, nostalgia tingles.

If only they could bring back the old graphics as an graphics option. Would be epic, and increase the amount of ppl who can play.

All the best!

Back