Does anyone know why MA will give us a mob counter ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I think it would be a great way to track all sorts of things to help us be more economical. When loot two came out that was one of the big points that was made. Right weapon, armor , etc. to get the most return.

If you recall from the last release, "The Man" said that no matter what we should get 96% return overall and that with bigger mobs and more ammo costs etc. the swing is more pronounced but still the 96% level will be there. I am fine with 96% for all the fun the game provides. Most of other (what I call good) games that I have seen require a monthly and you pay no matter if you play or not. Here if you have to take a 2 month leave it costs you nothing.

I would like it to be able to reset each run if you want, so you don't forget to subtract from the previous run(s) to keep track.

Anyway just a thought. Let me know what you think and I hope MA will have a word or two also.

96% return overall

Those 96% are a theoretical value as you'd only get it if you really hit that one spot on your loot-path. Nobody knows where that spot is, i.e. how many PEDs need to be cycled and - depending on how much time you play EU - how many hours, weeks, months or even years that would take.

E.g., according to the loot-path you are 20 PED away from it (you'd get a 500 PED HOF there to round it up) and yet you decide to throw 100 PED at the Sand King running into the down-path for the 80 PED on the other side of the spot, which still gets you 150 PED loot. That's still looking good, but you missed the spot nonetheless.

I mean the hard part is to actually know when that point in time has passed (hit or not). And if it all means to cycle 1 mio. PEDs to get there, who else keeps track of it to the fifth digit after the comma other than Mindark?

You simply have to either sit out those negative runs and/or do whatever your personal loot-theory tells you to do.

And don't forget to enjoy the game and the community :)

If you are referring to the release notes shortly after the release of loot 2.0 they state 96% as an an average of the entire playerbase.. individual players results still range between 90-100%.
I don't think they have released any other figures since, maybe you could provide a link to where they state everyone gets 96% no matter what

If you are referring to the release notes shortly after the release of loot 2.0 they state 96% as an an average of the entire playerbase.. individual players results still range between 90-100%.
I don't think they have released any other figures since, maybe you could provide a link to where they state everyone gets 96% no matter what
I will have to find the post .

As far as I am aware this is the only statement from mindark regarding loot 2.0 returns.
I was going to look it up but you what who cares what you think. You will never be confused with facts. I have my fingers in my ears and yellng L a-La very loud LOL I can't hear you. You can have the last word, I am done with you. BTW did I mention I put you as "Ignore" so I won't be tempted to reply.

Last edited:
I was going to look it up but you what who cares what you think. You will never be confused with facts. I have my fingers in my ears and yellng L a-La very loud LOL I can't hear you. You can have the last word, I am done with you. BTW did I mention I put you as "Ignore" so I won't be tempted to reply.
:loco:

If you do not stable loot ESI or other high MU loot, with a return of 96% you will not survive for a long time

This kinda crap is why I wont waste my time helping players.

that would be great if that would be true :D
I have been tracking with a spread sheet for about 2 years and cycled almost 200,000 ped and I am just a little over 96% at the moment. It includes all costs, repair ammo and weapons. Nearly everything I spend and take in. So for me it about right IMO. I have been hunting small and He said that will make for less of the big swings in losses and loots. No HOFs for me and small, small globals but I don't mind and to me its all just fun.

Last edited:
Back