Does anyone remember the spaceship delusion?

I always hoped the dropship could also enter space. But helas. At least we have 4/10 now.

I always hoped the dropship could also enter space. But helas. At least we have 4/10 now.

yes likewise, that is why I stopped doing the arkadia daily

Makes me sad :( So much wasted potential! Please MA we want this game to succeed!

there have been so many wasted efforts

failed planets
failed compets
useless cities

if all this developer money spent, would have been in loot instead, we'd all be happy campers.
I LOVED the pre-vu9.0 port atlantis

today it is like a maze, and if you don't NEED to be there, will avoid it.
Sure it is a prestige project, it looks awesome, but at what cost, and what for?

This will give goosepimples to those of a 'certain generation'

Just because they aren't in game now, doesn't mean they wont be one day.....

Surely they must have finished the cruiser and destroyer by now. They really need to work on a space update

Just because something hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it's failed. Cheer up.

Peace, Miles

You don't ever see Deep Space Interceptor because you can't enter Deep Space. :wise:

You don't ever see Deep Space Interceptor because you can't enter Deep Space. :wise:
Once upon a time in a land not far away there was one continent called Project Entropia...
6-a: Ventures into space will come in 2005. We hope to bring real time space ship combat with robot ships and other space living entities. Asteroid mining will also be a part of it. I envision a major star ship with a crew of 100 people all manning various functions of the ship, like engineering, guns, torpedos, strategic command, shields, power distribution, hull repairs, etc, allwoing for major epic battles in the sky.

Once upon a time in a land not far away there was one continent called Project Entropia...

+rep for digging that up

I'd be happy if they did a space update, after 7 years we are still in space beta release :)

just having a laugh :d

But some of that ships was concept art for another games, i think just one studio sold 4 of them to EU.
Same story is with music soundtrack from Arkadia, used also in games from same year^^

Back