Does people know they can transfer materials 100% risk free?

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
Hello!

I might come forward looking like a proper noob by asking this, but I have done some searches and came up with nothing.

Yesterday I accidentally figured out how to move materials between planets without the risk of actually bringing them through PVP lootable space.

Since I don't know if this is a bug or a feature I have sent a support ticket to ask if it's legit. But since I still have another support ticket that has been open for 2 weeks, I am expecting a long time before I get a reply.

Hence I want to ask you guys: Does people generally know about this method, and is it a bug or a feature? Since it might be a bug, I am not going to explain what I did.

Much love, e-lite Xaero

EDIT: No, I am not talking about healer loot. This method can be used on already looted and mined materials, and no team is needed. So I guess people doesn't know. I will wait and see what support answer about this.

Last edited:
Hello!

I might come forward looking like a proper noob by asking this, but I have done some searches and came up with nothing.

Yesterday I accidentally figured out how to move materials between planets without the risk of actually bringing them through PVP lootable space.

Since I don't know if this is a bug or a feature I have sent a support ticket to ask if it's legit. But since I still have another support ticket that has been open for 2 weeks, I am expecting a long time before I get a reply.

Hence I want to ask you guys: Does people generally know about this method, and is it a bug or a feature? Since it might be a bug, I am not going to explain what I did.

Much love, e-lite Xaero

Oh you mean the method of putting it in a box, then put that box inside another vehicle that has 0 TT?

This method is 100% Healer Loot. It works (worked) 2-3 years ago... Dunno, maybe it was fixed, I do not use it.
Bug allows transfer of all loot between planets to healer, also from Toxic PvP. All warnings in all Mayhems was about it.

Can you explain please?

You form a team you get killed in PVP and someone on another planet receives the inventory?

And what is a 0% TT vehicle? `:D
However it seems to me, flying with a MS is way easier, and 10 PEDs is not that much :D.

Easy. Set Healer loot option in team for 100%. After that Healer must heal someone in your team at least once. All recieved loot will be transferred to healer (to another planet if you wish). But important! Noone in your team can never heal himself in any way. You can accept other healer (without team) if you need real healer.
It must be fixed several years ago, but as I see (in this thread) it is not fixed yet.

I use auction to transport stackables between planets. There is obviously a small fee and there is a risk that someone will buy the stack so I make sure to set SB high enough that I wouldn't be upset if i got peds instead of the stack.

I use auction to transport stackables between planets. There is obviously a small fee and there is a risk that someone will buy the stack so I make sure to set SB high enough that I wouldn't be upset if i got peds instead of the stack.

Yep I agree with this and have done it on a number of occasions

Crone likes the healer loot a lot! That is so funny! Someone actually tested this on multiple planets to transfer loot just to see if it works? MindArk did a great job testing here. ROFL

Just for that this should be legal, obviously a bug, but hey... not our fault.

Crone likes the healer loot a lot! That is so funny! Someone actually tested this on multiple planets to transfer loot just to see if it works? MindArk did a great job testing here. ROFL

Just for that this should be legal, obviously a bug, but hey... not our fault.

It was tested by me and my friends 2-3 years ago. I submitted a SC and recieved thanks from support. That is all I know. Not tested this bug atm. Yes, this is illegal.

No, I am not talking about healer loot. This method can be used on already looted and mined materials, and no team is needed. So I guess people doesn't know. I will wait and see what support answer about this.

No, I am not talking about healer loot. This method can be used on already looted and mined materials, and no team is needed. So I guess people doesn't know. I will wait and see what support answer about this.

just describe the method ffs.. It's better to have it out there so they get some pressure on them to fix it. Anyways it should be possible to trave safe through space anyways as PVP should never be forced on the players. Maybe it's a feature :)

I am sure I know which one you mean, it was reported last week , haven't heard the feedback on it yet. Seems it wouldn't be allowed as is a workaround so could be classed as an exploit, but indeeed clarfication is needed. Do update us if you get some :) ,

hello :)

any news?

ty

Cheers

Nothing from support yet. I am still not sure about leaking this or not. I don't know what MA's attitude towards leaking exploits is, I don't want to risk getting banned.

Nothing from support yet. I am still not sure about leaking this or not. I don't know what MA's attitude towards leaking exploits is, I don't want to risk getting banned.

Well you reported it now and they still not got back to you. So they cant be that arsed about it.

Leak it, is their problem beeing lazy also, they won't mind unless they have someone on pirate ranks ;)

Pretty rubbish for the space industry though, we have to deal with more than our fair share of exploits as it is...

simply as a pvp4 people mine in low hp with thorifoid hat, they cannot be looted in space with torifoid hats delivering big amounts of loot. same all pirates use it to loot people in space but not been looted themselfs.

but really dont see reason to try unfair way if warp cost only 25 ped .

//mg Joda VVV VVV

Obviously MA had several weeks to respond already and chose not to. If it was me, I would send them one more message and tell them, if I don't get a reply within another 3 (three) working days, I will have to take to public forums to get my concerns addressed.

Would anyone be willing to share the details of this method via PM?

Sharing is caring.

simply as a pvp4 people mine in low hp with thorifoid hat, they cannot be looted in space with torifoid hats delivering big amounts of loot. same all pirates use it to loot people in space but not been looted themselfs.

but really dont see reason to try unfair way if warp cost only 25 ped .

//mg Joda VVV VVV

Well Thorifoid Helm and flying in own quad is cheaper.

Sadly I didn´t use that exploit last time I traveled from Ark to Caly, and got looted by pirate.

Next time I use exactly that exploit, as it sucks, losing 50 PED TT in high MU loots to a simple thief !

All do it, so why should I be stupid, beeing the victim here again ?

Well Thorifoid Helm and flying in own quad is cheaper.

Sadly I didn´t use that exploit last time I traveled from Ark to Caly, and got looted by pirate.

Next time I use exactly that exploit, as it sucks, losing 50 PED TT in high MU loots to a simple thief !

All do it, so why should I be stupid, being the victim here again ?

In my honest opinion, if Mindark made a rule , that a pirate should loot a victim by killing him in space, than i don't see any problem here and calling pirate a chief in real life should be too rude.

We all play this game and by logging every day to game agree game rules, that game creators created, and in your described situation ,when you would use a thorifoid hat, i see only unfair game play , trying to avoid a consequences by using advantage among others who pay money for : waps (simulating space economics, keeping ship prices) , keeping Pirate (profession) in game - more players and so on...

//mg Joda VVV VVV

Has anyone actually tested it, does the "Less than 50% HP = unlootable" rule really work in Space?
If it does it's obviously a bug/unintentional. In the planetside lootable PvP having less than half HP makes you an easy prey. Well, at least relatively easier :)
In Space, however, your HP doesn't matter. I mean, I could see some logic if flying around in half-destroyed quad or sleip would render you unlootable. Even that would be a bad idea but HP in Space, that's just meaningless. Sure hope it doesn't actually work that way.

Has anyone actually tested it, does the "Less than 50% HP = unlootable" rule really work in Space?
If it does it's obviously a bug/unintentional. In the planetside lootable PvP having less than half HP makes you an easy prey. Well, at least relatively easier :)
In Space, however, your HP doesn't matter. I mean, I could see some logic if flying around in half-destroyed quad or sleip would render you unlootable. Even that would be a bad idea but HP in Space, that's just meaningless. Sure hope it doesn't actually work that way.

From tests with another volunteered avatar and I did a while back, don't remember exactly when...as long as the damage is from a single mob via planetside that brings the HP down to less than 50%. Then once HP is under 50%, equip the Thor.-hat along with having your lootables on you before entering space (this gives you a one time muligan of not being lootable in space). Yeah, I'll admit/confess that I've used this in space and in PVP4 mining a few times in certain situations (refer to Goni's post as an example/motive of why) along with further testing (I've been warned in PVP4 mining before by another player that killed me, and I've stopped ever since then). I guess there goes my reputation and respect; I'm truly sorry and forgive me please. However, I do want to explain that I do not use this method anymore, not because of this topic thread being brought up recently, but because it is not fair for warp owners, Equus owners, economics of how MA had designed transporting lootables in space as intended, space bandits (pirates), and more importantly boils down to integrity/ethics of how I would want to be treated and treat others in this game in return. If this is still not the method that the OP is talking about, well, I guess my info provided here is something that MA should be recommended to re-look at again for adjusting/updating/fixing. Thank you.

Regards,
Vi

Lett me comment this, maybe little off topic but as HP and logic was mentioned i need to take advantage of on topic to comment it.
We don't know what really matter for MA.
There is no logic that Spacecraft Pilot skill and Spacecraft Weaponry give HP.
Pilot don't need hp as is ship witch get damaged and not actual avatar (Pilot) in spaceship.
Very "dynamic" is MA logic here.

So if we accepted that Pilot need a lot of HP so he get with Pilot and weaponry skills then we need to accept that for MA HP in space is very important.
In line of that wired logic nothing can surprise even if flying with les than half hp and helmet equipped actually work.

We need to learn how important is avatar HP in space because there is nothing to defend him in space lool.
That could be an answer as why an Tamer do not get HP with taming skills - he is probably protected by mothership and entre team of Vehicle Structural engineers repairing ship and defending him in this phenomenal way during act of taming mob lol.
"Dynamic" to that.

Back