Question: Does the TT take your money somewhere else or what?

Hi, started going back at it, basically fresh and got myself the starter pack with 450ped, and had fun grinding the quests at fort sisyphus, the thing is, when i went back to port to sell stuff i got that i couldnt sell, my peds went from 450.06 to the amount i sold the items for, wich was 1.32ped.

Does the terminal transfer the money somewhere else? Because its not on my account of in coins, not even in the official web inventory

Edit: It seems like a visual bug from the game, if you buy lets say 45$ in packs the game will give you a fake 1$:10ped until you update the number to the actual ped amount. Thanks @Jhereg for pointing that out

Last edited:
Please excuse the pun, but there are a few things that don't seem to add up I think.
The only thing I can think of is that you are looking at the web inventory for your totals, but this doesn't include your ped card value, which you normally see in game at all times bottom right. If you want the ped card figure in your official web inventory, you have to transfer those peds into coins, so that your ped card is empty.
Your ped card is what you normally use to buy things from tt or auction. You can transfer 'coin' peds in either direction. I assume you got the 450 peds mostly in the form of universal ammo, which does show up on the web inventory.
I hope it's as simple as that...

Please excuse the pun, but there are a few things that don't seem to add up I think.
The only thing I can think of is that you are looking at the web inventory for your totals, but this doesn't include your ped card value, which you normally see in game at all times bottom right. If you want the ped card figure in your official web inventory, you have to transfer those peds into coins.
Sorry, i didnt knew that, either way, there is no coins or ammo other than the 1.3ped that i have right now and 390ped of ammo that i already had

What did you sell?
Some items are sellable but you wont get the ped back for it, like for example the Bukin rifle, if you sold that with full tt because you have the starter pack gun anyway, you wont get ped for that one.

You sure you put them into TT terminal and not into repair and you just did repair? Or storage?

Which starter pack did you buy? The starter packs give uni ammo rather than peds. Did you have ammo prior to getting the starter pack or start from scratch?

What did you sell?
Some items are sellable but you wont get the ped back for it, like for example the Bukin rifle, if you sold that with full tt because you have the starter pack gun anyway, you wont get ped for that one.

You sure you put them into TT terminal and not into repair and you just did repair? Or storage?
As far as i know, i sold some leathers, fangs, and tooths, and i got the ped from them, it just literally took my money and vanishee it somewhere in the shadow realm or something

Which starter pack did you buy? The starter packs give uni ammo rather than peds. Did you have ammo prior to getting the starter pack or start from scratch?
I got stsrter pack and a 450ped pack, it was in my account for 7 hours, i even got the transfer history saying i bought 450ped

Did you try to sell your universal ammu in the trade terminal? Because you can't do that. Otherwise whatever you sell on the trade terminal goes directly into your PED card. Only peds you get in private trades go into your inventory and you need to drag back into the card. My assumition is you put your loot + UNI ammo in the sell trade window and it showed total for 4xx but it only counted the peds from the loot because UNI ammo cannot be sold or traded so you didn't lose anything technicaly

You should contact support, they can explain to you what happened.

- Support
- Contact support

FYI, you can't sell universal ammo (trade terminal value = 0 regardless of the amount).

Did you try to sell your universal ammu in the trade terminal? Because you can't do that. Otherwise whatever you sell on the trade terminal goes directly into your PED card. Only peds you get in private trades go into your inventory and you need to drag back into the card. My assumition is you put your loot + UNI ammo in the sell trade window and it showed total for 4xx but it only counted the peds from the loot because UNI ammo cannot be sold or traded so you didn't lose anything technicaly
Oh no no, dont worry about the ammo, i had ,390 AND 450ped on top, so, im going to contsct support since it seems like a bug now

Oh no no, dont worry about the ammo, i had ,390 AND 450ped on top, so, im going to contsct support since it seems like a bug now
Yes that would be the best for you. We can only guess here what happend but they can track it down and explain and fix if it did somehow bug.

I think i understand now, you are looking for the 450 ped from the starter pack, but that is not 450ped ingame in your pedcard, you never received that.
That is 450p TT value you got with the starterpack, inlcuding TT of universal ammo, vehicle, armor, tools, etc, however, there is no 450 ped / 45 usd starter pack currently, so idk what else you purchased with it, maybe 1-2 refills.

You got 0 ped with the starter pack, so if your ped card is 1.32 now, guess that is the value you got for selling that loot you mentoined.

At deposit page, everything is in ped as their TT value, even if its box keys or uni ammo.

I think i understand now, you are looking for the 450 ped from the starter pack, but that is not 450ped ingame in your pedcard, you never received that.
That is 450p TT value you got with the starterpack, inlcuding TT of universal ammo, vehicle, armor, tools, etc, however, there is no 450 ped / 45 usd starter pack currently, so idk what else you purchased with it, maybe 1-2 refills.

You got 0 ped with the starter pack, so if your ped card is 1.32 now, guess that is the value you got for selling that loot you mentoined.

At deposit page, everything is in ped as their TT value, even if its box keys or uni ammo.
But why did it show in my balance and even added up to the total i had before wich was 0.6 ped? Because it showed up as 450.6 ped for the 6 hours i was farming robots.
Not the total TT cost, the actual money in the card was 450.6

Maybe you accidentally emptied the card. Then you'll find the coins themselves in your inventory, right next to the card itself. I can not believe they vanished. Go check your inventory via your account on the website and you will probably be able to find out where they went.

Try a relog.

From tracking my ped card balance's every transaction for > 3 years, I've never had a single discrepancy I couldn't explan that wasn't an error on my own part :p. So I have pretty good faith MA has the TT to ped balance code down right lol

Otherwise, as others have said, support is your best bet if you want an actual answer...

So you had 0.6 ped on card. It went to 450.06 and vanised the 450 from it as i understand?
What did you bought exactly from webshop, that caused the 0.6 to go to 450.06?

Try a relog.

From tracking my ped card balance's every transaction for > 3 years, I've never had a single discrepancy I couldn't explan that wasn't an error on my own part :p. So I have pretty good faith MA has the TT to ped balance code down right lol
Oh yeah i relog'd like 60 times and then i was panicking, still dont know wether it was a visual bug that changes the amount of ped in my card to +450 (and that means that my payment didnt go through and it charged me for it) or if the TT actually yoinked my ped

So you had 0.6 ped on card. It went to 450.06 and vanised the 450 from it as i understand?
There's a visual bug that shows the TT value of what you purchase from webshop on the card that shouldn't actually be on the card (like strongbox keys etc). It isn't actually there in reality...and should change if you try to use the ped or relog...

The actual TT is in the Ammo and stuff you received. You don't get to double dip unfortunately :p

That being said, this visual bug is super confusing for new players and probably really needs a bug report and a fix...but it has been around for a while now ... x.x

There's a visual bug that shows the TT value of what you purchase from webshop on the card that shouldn't actually be on the card (like strongbox keys etc). It isn't actually there in reality...and should change if you try to use the ped or relog...

The actual TT is in the Ammo and stuff you received.

Nice to know, never noticed it, guess because mostly i depo before login.

The actual TT is in the Ammo and stuff you received. You don't get to double dip unfortunately :p

That being said, this visual bug is super confusing for new players and probably really needs a bug report and a fix...but it has been around for a while now ... x.x
Oh cmon really? The game really went "hey, heres 450ped, SIKE THATS THE WRONG NUMBER!!"

Thanks, now i know that i was baited by the game, ima edit the original thread just in case this happens to someone just as dumb as me

Back