Dome 4 has 10% taxes !!

Hope WolfGang

Old Alpha
Hope WolfGang Mono
just went there went to close the message that pops up and says hunting and mining are at 10% :p

Keep away :)

10%????? :eyecrazy:
Bye Bye Dome 4.
Who's the owner?

I thought taxes used to be 10% on CND?!? what are u complaining about? Or do I have a bad memory... ok that might be the thing. :D

Thaks to tell us ...

Most taxes are 4.5-5.5

i do not know if it is a mistake? but it is still that high, although he did have his taxes at 1.90% during the event so ? i don't know

What do u expect from that person who owns it? When i was mining there he aggroed troxes on me. In his own dome...believe it saying just LoL.
Even if i loved dome 4 be4 now i only bomb squall`s domes

Was there not a bug a while back that if you made certain changes to a dome's management system it would reset to 10% and could not be changed for 24 hours?

Was quite some time ago I would have thought it would have been fixed by now.

10% .... ouch! :duh:

what a joke, Of course no ones hear about a trade or sell, from someone that make a new thread about his dome for anything and nothing as i see Minken do usually, this is a little strange, whoever really is the guy owning this dome atm, with a name no one saw before.
Makes yr own conclusions (or not coz u never know, innocent until proven guilty)

At least even if it suxx it'll never suxx really.

10% is too much however i would never make a thread about it. its a free market and the person owns the deed they can do as they please. people will decide if it is ok with them or not and i am sure the person will adjust accordingly or have a dead la.

10% is too much however i would never make a thread about it. its a free market and the person owns the deed they can do as they please. people will decide if it is ok with them or not and i am sure the person will adjust accordingly or have a dead la.

Like it :p

Certainly not a complain thread, you are right.

its a free market and the person owns the deed they can do as they please.

Free market also means we consumers are allowed to exchange information about services and products. :) What the OP provided is information.
If Landowners can't be bothered to announce "significant" changes i am happy if someone else jumps in.

Was there not a bug a while back that if you made certain changes to a dome's management system it would reset to 10% and could not be changed for 24 hours?

The winning post.

It probably is not intentional.

Yeah used to happen to ND sometimes when he changed settings...
I figured it would have been fixed too...but well....ahhh never mind i'm not going there :D

If the dome was sold or transfered to someone else is it possible the taxes reset to a default 10%?:scratch2:

If the dome was sold or transfered to someone else is it possible the taxes reset to a default 10%?:scratch2:

not that i know of, certainly not :p U put taxes manually when u claim it, and it shows 0% at first as i recall, so making a mistake by yrself is unlikely, unless it changes itself after a vu, but then it will be 0% not 10%, i am yet to remember it ever happening by mistake to 10% after a vu.

i am not whining just informing, as i was mining and hunting in there untill i noticed, and left as soon as i did so.

who ever owns it can do as they please, but if taxes change the 'public' should be told, as in real life you would be told, and this is no different.

if it was a mistake, or a reset as some are saying fair enough.

minken said 1.9% tax while the harbringer event was on going and im pretty sure it was 1.9% when i was there 3 days ago

I am really curious in whats going too :popcorn:

Who is the mistery man ? :eek:

quote from minken two days ago: "But I also have my Dome 4 CND that brings me some money, but at the current tax of 1.99% it's not that much. I might sell the dome in the near future... the travel costs (to and from CND, 25*2=50 PED) is killing the fun."

Some guy never heard of got it now, no thread whatsohever about it when it doesnt seem like its his style. too good to be true :p ahh paranoïa, Minken or not Minken ? the truth is out there and shall be revealed soon or not :p

interesting :popcorn:

Meanwhile i am inviting all to P.F.L. where taxes are 0,00% and u can win 6K peds !

I'm still the owner of Dome 4 CND. Whatever I do people get mad at me, and the travel fees is killing the fun. Recently I let my brother claim the dome and do whatever he wants with it, personally I don't give a fuck about the dome anymore. I'll sell it when the time is ready.

See the quote above.

Yes, it was 1.99% tax during the Harbinger event (as of until the end of November, as MA/FPC originally told us it was ending).

Before I will sell the dome I will have at least one more event, with me as claimed dome owner and with my taxes. I have 904 PED in the Susan 113 Smith Jackpot that needs to be given out. I guess it will be to the one who gets as closest to a 113 PED global as possible, during the event. Oh well, I'll get back to that later.

Last edited:
See the quote above.

Yes, it was 1.99% tax during the Harbinger event (as of until the end of November, as MA/FPC originally told us it was ending).

Before I will sell the dome I will have at least one more event, with me as claimed dome owner and with my taxes. I have 904 PED in the Susan 113 Smith Jackpot that needs to be given out. I guess it will be to the one who gets as closest to a 113 PED global as possible, during the event. Oh well, I'll get back to that later.

lol, your brother right, that was obvious of course.

Back