Dominatrix Viper (Unlimited)

Vince Vaughn

Will dance for PEDs
Vincent Vince Vaughn
Dominax Viper (Unlimited)

Not quite the item or bp I was looking for, but hey it's my first ATH :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This item is unlimited, not like your regular joe schmoe limited version.

VV

It's for sale btw, be the first person in EU to have an unlimited dominax!

Last edited:
Gratz

Now you can say I HAVE A ATH TO :D

This is excellent big gratz! First unlimited whip, the road to uber whips...and the rise of taming:)

nice i saw it when u got this =D, well in the chat window!

Gratz on the find, VV :yay:

You now have your item in both the Wiki, and the list of new items 2007 :D

What about cobra, cobra me, rattlesnake, and rattlesnake me? Those are all unlimited.

Yes, but they are all from loot, and not looted for a very long time as far as I know.

This whip is very low dmg, and for absolute beginners, but my guess it is only the first in a series of new BP drops for whips. One thing is sertain as rain in Denmark: if more craftable whips hit Calypso, the price on big whips will fall from the sky :wise:

Gratz man thats a sweet find.

I might actually get my hands on a whip now :yay:

This seems a great development!

Small note though: this item is not called Dominatrix, but Dominax. It is just the unlimited version of the Dominax Original Viper (L) we already knew.

Also, the condition limit is 50% since it has SIB, just like the tt weapons etc.

Nice find, gratz!

Last edited:
gratum! =)

is this the end of a rather boring L era? //crosses fingers for that...//

J.

major gratz man i'm sooo jealous!!:D:D

Damn noob crafters looting prints for unlimited weapons. I've been crafting weapons for 2 years and never heard of this 'vince' guy, then he pops up with an ATH for a new unlimited weapon - no justice in thise game, guys who've skilled for 2 years solid get nothing and some noob drops this!

Damn noob crafters looting prints for unlimited weapons. I've been crafting weapons for 2 years and never heard of this 'vince' guy, then he pops up with an ATH for a new unlimited weapon - no justice in thise game, guys who've skilled for 2 years solid get nothing and some noob drops this!

It's called laws of probability.
With at least 20 times more clicks than you can do per day it is more likely that low level bp to unlimited items will end not end in the hands of the highest skilled crafters but instead on the hands of low level crafters.
(You could complained if he got a bp for an unlimited level 8 or higher weapon, but this isn't the case)

Quite an uber loot.
But I don't think that people will pay over 20K unless it is for collection purpose.
An limited viper takes a long time to wear out ;)

It's called laws of probability.
With at least 20 times more clicks than you can do per day it is more likely that low level bp to unlimited items will end not end in the hands of the highest skilled crafters but instead on the hands of low level crafters.
(You could complained if he got a bp for an unlimited level 8 or higher weapon, but this isn't the case)

Quite an uber loot.
But I don't think that people will pay over 20K unless it is for collection purpose.
An limited viper takes a long time to wear out ;)

Think you completely missed the tone of Slith's post. :D

For the record, I was crafting level III Killian Longsword, when I got a one try limited bp for this unlimited Dominax Viper in a global. I was confused at first and thought I'd looted an unlimted print for the Viper (turns out I hadn't!)

VV

Think you completely missed the tone of Slith's post. :D

For the record, I was crafting level III Killian Longsword, when I got a one try limited bp for this unlimited Dominax Viper in a global. I was confused at first and thought I'd looted an unlimted print for the Viper (turns out I hadn't!)

VV

Damn I hate you! nooot ;) Gratz on you're ATH. Now go get an uber.

vince is no nooob :p

how much is it worth - are you being sarcastic about the ATH thing?

:scratch2:

I got one too.. :)

But I only globalled... :(
But the whip is good,. But as I'm no tamer I'm thinking of selling it. Having a hard time to figure out a resonable price though.

rem:
I did put it on auction and it sold at TT+829.34 :)

Last edited:
...some noob drops this!

Vince a Noob - fantastic - best joke I have heard in ages. He may be a lucky (insert word here):laugh: ...but he isn't in any sense of the word a Noob.

Gratz Vince you lucky individual :)

PS Vince could I borrow your luck for a day or so ...I will return it shiny and new once I have 'used it a bit' honest.

Vince a Noob - fantastic - best joke I have heard in ages. He may be a lucky (insert word here):laugh: ...but he isn't in any sense of the word a Noob.

Gratz Vince you lucky individual :)

PS Vince could I borrow your luck for a day or so ...I will return it shiny and new once I have 'used it a bit' honest.

the rest of my soc are the lucky ones :D.
popin ATH's and globals all over the show..

You can borrow my luck PJ and keep it :D

VV

Vince is more than a noob, he's an uber noob :silly2:

he said ATH cose he is on ATH New Items list:) I dont think that this dominax is worth alot...mayby it will be after Animal Taiming update or smth else...anyway, gratz

Gratz Vince, you really deserved an athof, to bad its not an big one in terms of tt value ;)

nice find gratz

Back