Discovery: Dominax Original Moccasin (L) Blueprint (L)

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Fuck yes, beat you all to it!

Picture comming in a sec. Interesting enough, the bp image shows a tool, the BP says its a shortblade but the name sounds like a pair of shoes...:lolup:

Edit: And now I discovered the Dominiax Original Garter (L) Blueprint (L). Double hof :p

Both will be crafted within an hour :)

Edi2: Pictures are broken...? :(

discoveries.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MPZ
lol you called it ..... gratz !

Fuck yes, beat you all to it!

Picture comming in a sec. Interesting enough, the bp image shows a tool, the BP says its a shortblade but the name sounds like a pair of shoes...:lolup:

Edit: And now I discovered the Dominiax Original Garter (L) Blueprint (L). Double hof :p

Both will be crafted within an hour :)

Edi2: Pictures are broken...? :(

Mocassin can be a snake, I guess they just ran out of more easily recognizable snake names for whips. :laugh:

'Shortblade' sounds like a bug though.

First ever domnax bps to be NOT multiplier bps it looks like.. (someone discovered the Garter (L) without global - or very low tt value )

Btw can you post the materials needed to click it ? And if clicked then what was average success click tt value

It just needs new whips for the PUNY tameable mobs. The old ones kill them by one hit.

yupyup I disco the other one on arkadia :D

the materials cost more than the whip TT so they almost always come out max tt automatic which is nice

the BP says its a shortblade
'Shortblade' sounds like a bug though.

To clarify this:
I've now looked at the blueprints myself, there's nothing wrong with them. They ask for 'Shortblade Engineer' profession, but so do (to my knowledge) all whip and club blueprints as there is no separate 'Whip Engineer' or 'Club Engineer' profession.

yupyup I disco the other one on arkadia :D

the materials cost more than the whip TT so they almost always come out max tt automatic which is nice

Luckily made my money back on sales. Expensive clicking.

First ever domnax bps to be NOT multiplier bps it looks like.. (someone discovered the Garter (L) without global - or very low tt value )

Btw can you post the materials needed to click it ? And if clicked then what was average success click tt value

Actually, that was me.

Picture works now, both in there :)

just looted one too
24 generic leather
12 wool cloth
8 fine leather
38 melchi
4 iron

just looted one too
24 generic leather
12 wool cloth
8 fine leather
38 melchi
4 iron

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully it gets to entropedia soon :)

and got a 150ped glob while crafting it ;)
mocassin are 125% atm
and now i've looted a Dominax Original Garter (L) Blueprint (L)
all both from cleric dagger 1b bp

Last edited:
Back