Votes: 24 33.3%
  • What!? PEDs!? Nah, but Ill give him some EFDs

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Im not greedy, Ill give him both PEDs and EFDs

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Nah, I dont think he should have anything

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters
MA should drop him just 1% of the extra revenue; even with my crappy maths that would a nice bonus.
28 teams, how many millions of ammo is that going to be before the endof WoF?

no thanks im not paying for sex :D

Without reading the whole thread ( :ahh: I'm at work :) ), has anyone put themselves forward as collections manager?

If not, I'm willing to do this function, I will keep a record of who donates what, but won't make it public unless people want me to.

If noone has any objections to this then at each round of the event, I will collect PEDs from all those at whichever outpost we are at for the finish.

Without reading the whole thread ( :ahh: I'm at work :) ), has anyone put themselves forward as collections manager?

If not, I'm willing to do this function, I will keep a record of who donates what, but won't make it public unless people want me to.

If noone has any objections to this then at each round of the event, I will collect PEDs from all those at whichever outpost we are at for the finish.

Actually, we have not even thought about it :silly2:

I simply figured that everyone could drop their donations before a game or so. But it could make things easier with someone collecting it, as long as we know it is a trustworthy person.

Everyone should drop their opinion about this, would let us know the total amount aswell, and Hurrikane would most likely be even happier if he got it in one big batch.

Everyone should drop their opinion about this, would let us know the total amount aswell, and Hurrikane would most likely be even happier if he got it in one big batch.

This was the idea ;)

We could then have a presentation ceremony at the end of the final? It would be nice that all team members and subs that were a part of WoF at some point to attent the final ceremonies also, but that's another matter.

Probably a good idea. I'm sure Hurri has a lot on his plate already, so having someone manage this will most likely be a boon.

I have no objection to AkiranBlade doing this, and his idea of a presentation to Hurrikane at the awards is also good.

Back