Info: Dont get Scammed.

Status
Love the last line LOLOL

Nice one Mega :)

But, but, what if i wanna be scammed? :(

You should've given him an L-gun to see what he has to say about that :)

I love how every line the guy typed ended with a smiley face...

Like "I'm scamming the hell out of you right now, but I'm doing it with a smile so it's okay! Have a nice day! :)"

Too funny :laugh:

lol

i hadn't had the patience for that likely

but i think i have some broken L plates left, 0 ped tt :D
guess i gotta keep some if this happens to me ever :silly2:

Especially now that New Oxford Bridge is no longer pvp...
what?! :cry:

it was always a fun place to bring beggers ("you want free ammo? here take it" -"oooOOooOOOoooOOo....")

or scammers ("you can improve my armor?"-"ya"-"you should rather have done with yours first!"-"OOooOOooooOoooo...")

that place will be missed :(

good job +rep.

Edit:
Changed my mind :D. I hope you don´t get into trouble but he deserves his fate. Still +rep

Last edited:
nice a scammer that get killed during the trade. hilarious

the last pic is the funniest thing priceless :D

nice work mega

lol

it was always a fun place to bring beggers ("you want free ammo? here take it" -"oooOOooOOOoooOOo....")

or scammers ("you can improve my armor?"-"ya"-"you should rather have done with yours first!"-"OOooOOooooOoooo...")

I agree stongly did not even know that had removed it..

I used that place for soc events.. GRR MA..

sending support...

-----------------------------------------

back on topic.. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

loved it..... death to all scammers and

Especially now that New Oxford Bridge is no longer pvp...

OK, I checked... And I was WRONG

New Oxford Bridge IS still pvp, from just after the second pillar, so is STILL a great place to take scammers and beggars fro their Free Ammo...

Gutted to have made Alice cry, I feel suitably bad. I shall of course be flagilating myself mercilessly with birch branches for the next hour or so...

Top Tip Kids, if someone tells you something that sounds unusual, unlikely, or annoying... Check it out before reporting it on the Forum... :duh:

Nice one Mega ;)

Ok. I think this is HIIIIIlarious! I appreciate the warning for us n00bs and all. But, could someone explain to us n00bs exactl how this guy died?????

Thanx

don't mess with count dracula with a human face, kids....

Allrighty, we need more people like you. Let him continue with the scam so you have all the evidence you need. Couldn't make it clearer for MA.

And the last pic, priceless :laugh:

Sorry have to spread a bit, but respect :thumbup:

That's odd. Works ok when I click on it. Here it is again.

i can't see the last one either :/

gj on winding the little piece of shit up though.
all scammers should be crucified.

Super SUPER SUPER did I say SUPER :yay:

Lol Mega make this pic in to a painting sure it will sell.... :D

Gratz on this, MegaVolt..

These screenies maked me to smile.. :naughty:
Yeah, especially, the last one :silly: :yay:
Good lesson :boxer: & ty 4 a service.. :wtg:

ROFL :laugh: Great job Mega!

So cool...

Ah, nice one Mega... Hard to believe some are still trying those old tricks.

Cool, you kept him chatting away until he got chomped on... Ha :laugh:

your vigilance is dully noted mega.

Nice job Mega.

And once again I must say people like this that are proved to be scammers like this ass need to be exposed for all to see. Hiding the names protects nobody but the scammer.

+Rep

same thing hapend to me, with armor, then i was a noob (does this mean that iam not that any more??), and then i agreed on the trade. Think it is important to get rid of thoose ppl.

Dont hide the name's in future, its only protects the scammer :(

+rep

Ok. I think this is HIIIIIlarious! I appreciate the warning for us n00bs and all. But, could someone explain to us n00bs exactl how this guy died?????

Thanx

He died from Being attacked by the Daikiba you can see in the last screen shot

Mega Great Work mate on give this idiot something towards what he really Deserves. + Rep

LOL I found that pretty funny, good job, we dont need such people around :D

Thank you so much for your +reps and replies!!

Support are very quick today:

31 Oct 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Thanks for reporting. It is regrettable that some participants are just out to ruin the experience of others. You can send your screenshots to Entropia_Support@mindark.com. Please add the ID of this support case as subject in the email. Please note that we are not able to send replies or collect information apart from pictures from that e-mail address.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

The unedited screenshots have been emailed as they requested. :)

Mega your a BOSS. :lolup:

He's a cool guy. But no hardly need for necroing 2 year old post. He has a lot of more recent post to say this ;)
P.S. wasn'T aware Mega linked this old thread lol nvm

Last edited:
Status
Back