Suggestion: Don't ruin spawns for no reason please

Status

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
I noticed you guys tweaked/added some spawns this most recent Version Update

I'm not sure who's brilliant idea it was to throw a massive herd of Caudatergus Puny on top of this Exarosaur spawn and make it go from a great place to hunt small Exarosaur to being just another useless puny mix but can you please just focus on making constructive additions to your game?

XTXEun7.png

I barely even care, I only go here for my Exarosaur Daily Missions, but I don't see what the point of this change is.

Why i rarely find my self hunting on caly anymore. The spawns are utterly useless.

+1
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

they actually ruined the exaro spot? wtf :mad:

and +1
dont get it why they make such stupid spawns
it started with CE update which killed most old well known spawns and they dont stop with that BS

+1 :yup:
I loved that exarosaur spot. I also loved Eurus. Though to be fair, I also love the new spawn of snarksnots NW of Orthos West mound.
It does make sense to nudge new players more gradually from the easiest to harder animals, and yes, both of those spots are located on the Trail to the East mission route, so the new spawns are reasonable for the goal of improving Trail to the East. But the gain is much less than what is lost by fouling up such a good exarosaur spawn. #tyma

You saw dev post others than Ludvig ? MA is not reding forum. Only way to have at leas remote chance of anyone seing this and put under any consideration is spam via support cases.

Wasn't original Intention for pure clean spawns to only be on player owned l.a. and mixed elsewhere on caly to encourage hunting on l.a. for missions?

Those spawns should be fixed now! Sorry for the inconvenience.

now that you're talking about it, could we maybe have a fat density low maturity caperon spawn again? :ahh:

so all these shroomhunters got enough mobs to shoot please? it's a win-win situation! :D

Those spawns should be fixed now! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just went to visit and the spawn is indeed fixed!

Nice work guys :)

now that you're talking about it, could we maybe have a fat density low maturity caperon spawn again? :ahh:

so all these shroomhunters got enough mobs to shoot please? it's a win-win situation! :D

We've actually already got a handful of Caperon Young spawns with average/high density, check these spots out all three are 100% youngs, there's also a 100% Old spawn with average/high density as well on the map you'll be linked to if you click on this image.

Last edited:
i know them all, and what you call medium/high density, i rather call a crap density, sorry.

1st) high density means in my opinion that the radar is red and i can shoot continuously :p

2nd) they killed both fort troy and fort isis, and yes, i'm still a bit pissed about that

Status
Back