Don't trust Imperious from cK Shadows

The whole thread is hilarious..
:launcher:

Specially when listening to Smack my Bitch up!!!!:headbang:

Why dont loot(hides, ores, enmatter) from Pk-ing, and worth over 50 peds, turn up as a globals or hofs then? Only an amount of ammo above 50 peds shows up as globals,

This change may have been unintentional, or was perhaps enacted to discontinue the practice of intentional pk globaling. This is where you grab all your gems and let a friend pk global you, just for the lulz, then (hopefully) that friend returns your gems. Nice scam potential.

Then again the change could have been enacted to save miners from the humiliation and realization of how much they just got ganked for.

Durring gold, EVERY pk globaled. How do you think ck became "notorious"?

Posted via Mobile Device

Dude, why what I start shooting at some1 in full hermes + plates, when I just received loot from some1 else? And if i attacked Imp with opalo i would have done 1.0 dmg everytime..

My apologies. Just a thought. Anyway , all the best to your future undertaking.

Jeez... so all tax collectors are being judged by this one persons complaint? Which IMO seems valid as from Rattler and Cloud, Imperious just unteamed and killed him.

Now from everyone it seems you all agree, all is fair in love and war... and rattler is being a whiny bitch according to everyone... Even though its a low tactic for Imp.

As for everyone bashing TC... well thats just odd and stupid because your first of all basing your judgement on a society based on this one post. As for calling us low skum... well that also isn't quite true... unless I dont know my soc.

PvP4 is an area where you can go to mine and hunt, but you can also be hunted by pvp looters. You accept that fact when you take your acid shot. If you call us low life thieves because some of the TCers spend their time looking for those hunters and miners thats just stupid. You might as well call every soc that does this low life and thieving... unless your talking of some sort of personal experience in the past that a TC member did something extremely low... bu then most people here think backstabbing a team mate is all fair... so I dont know whats lower then that.

If you call us low life thieves because some of the TCers spend their time looking for those hunters and miners thats just stupid.

I think your society has described pretty well in the society terminal what you do (until next land grab).

From society terminal;
"Join our friendly society and get your share of the taxed pvp4 goods(...)"
Primary activity: Hunting - Humans

Still who the hell is TC SOC they have anyone good? Hunting Humans is a good thing but not if your the one geting pawned all the time :scratch2:

Still who the hell is TC SOC they have anyone good? Hunting Humans is a good thing but not if your the one geting pawned all the time :scratch2:

tax collectors...low lvl pk soc...but they recruit new players in swamp camp :laugh:

Posted via Mobile Device

looks like thread starter wanted to trash one player or cK shadow soc, whatever. now he as well as his soc is getting trashed...somebody just call the WAAAAAHHHHHHHbulance for the thread starter and get him out of here!

rofl .. is this a joke?

You make a thread based on THIS??

And your headline is missplaced. Did he TELL you that he didnt want to kill you? Did he give you any promises in front? If not, he doesn't owe you anything ;)

Also, from the headline it sounds like he's a scammer or something.

711-guy - I thought it was against rules to post stuff with names on it, calling them stuff etc. etc. etc. ??

:dunno: didn't even bother reading it all. It's lame.

Jeez... so all tax collectors are being judged by this one persons complaint? Which IMO seems valid as from Rattler and Cloud, Imperious just unteamed and killed him.

I think it's more the other way round. Tax Collectors already have a bad reputation which didn't help the OP's case, and then in turn this reflects badly back on the soc.

Like previous posters, my experience with TC is that when I see one they are usually shooting at my mobs and trying (and usually failling) to KS me.

There is actually a society called "I want to kill you". Only member I've seen has been sweating at sweat camp though.

Please don't kill me!!

I can't be said too many times ...

[YOUTUBE]1uwOL4rB-go[/YOUTUBE]

Achmed!

Now I have to dig out the whole video and watch it again. ;)

I can't be said too many times ...

[YOUTUBE]1uwOL4rB-go[/YOUTUBE]

HAHAHA!!!!!:laugh:
Now this thread has lost it's point but i love it!!:silly2:

I just got an idea aobut a new weapon (mainly in PVP): suicide bomb/bomb belt! When you fire it off, you die, but also the people around you. Basically like usinng grenade, but a larger blast and you can't aim it; it can also be used in hunting if there is at least one people who is outside the "blast radius" to loot the dead mob(s).

Think of "Infested terran" in Starcraft.

Hm, maybe I should have submitted this as an idea of a new mob - the idea as "infested terran" (ie "infested mutant") would work as an AI mob aswell.

Back