Don't trust Imperious from cK Shadows

Llama were you shooting an attacker that was interfering with your attempt to TP or did you attack Imperious? :scratch2: The Pic don't explain too much let alone everything as you say. We heard from Imperious, clarify if your hits were on a mob or Imperious? Llama? If you attacked him 1st even by accident then m8... its deserved. If he turned on you, a shitty deed IMOP but... each must decide their own ethic and way to act in there but we reap what we sow :wise: Karma and all that stuff u know :)

I am sorry this pic doesn't show enough to prove anything other than a couple people got killed during pvp and one was in team.

No poorly documented screen shot thread will make me distrust someone that has built up a good reputation in my eyes through every interaction I have had with him.

either provide more proof, explain better or this thread is simply hurting your own rep.

I am sorry this pic doesn't show enough to prove anything other than a couple people got killed during pvp and one was in team.

No poorly documented screen shot thread will make me distrust someone that has built up a good reputation in my eyes through every interaction I have had with him.

either provide more proof, explain better or this thread is simply hurting your own rep.

kinda what I said in previous post, Llama has to prove his case by explaining more exactly what occurred as the screenie can be interpreted with various possible scenarios, if he clears up what / who ? he was shooting at...:scratch2:

kinda what I said in previous post, Llama has to prove his case by explaining more exactly what occurred as the screenie can be interpreted with various possible scenarios, if he clears up what / who ? he was shooting at...:scratch2:

kk, well still going to post how I feel, just to show how I feel regardless if 100 people have posted that feeling. Otherwise no need for everyone to say gratz to uberloot threads.. XD

edit: Sorry not mad at you just pissed cause had one of my threads merged with another that didn't cover a current issue. hope I don't cause hard feelings.

Well its clear now whats happened, and guess i got 1 thing to say.

Not only did he get his ass handed to him once, when imp left the team.. but he got it handed to him 3 times in total in a mtter of a short space.. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

these 5-6dmg shots look like lr53+e15 vs infiltrator+7a (entropedia agrees ~8dmg on average). In the end he was just probably trying to suicide with rv50 before Imp could do final damage and get his loot.. (support weaponry skillgains)..

Rv50 vs bot would have done more dmg than 5dmg. 50ish max damage, remember
If you hit 2 bots at once damage varies a lot thanks to bots being in different places inside blast area..

Shouldn't the title of this thread read..... " Don't trust anyone in PVP4? " :D

Llama were you shooting an attacker that was interfering with your attempt to TP or did you attack Imperious? :scratch2: The Pic don't explain too much let alone everything as you say. We heard from Imperious, clarify if your hits were on a mob or Imperious? Llama? If you attacked him 1st even by accident then m8... its deserved. If he turned on you, a shitty deed IMOP but... each must decide their own ethic and way to act in there but we reap what we sow :wise: Karma and all that stuff u know :)

You can ask Cloud, I was trying to suicide right when i saw Imperious leave team.

Somebody hasn't got to page 11 or checked his rep yet...

Now Simpson prolly only lost 1 toxic shoot (what showns on pics) so now u know to not trust this guy for future..

Would be worse if Simpson looted 300 ped stones from a miner then got backstabbed like this :D that would feel crap :mad:

// Ratio
I got about 30 ped mining stuff, that why i said i had to store :) but makes no difference, he couldnt see how much i got

I was trying to suicide right when i saw Imperious leave team.

If you were suiciding .. wouldn't it be like this :

You inflict 8.4 pts of damage.
You take 8.4 pts of damage.
You inflict 64.3 pts of damage.
You take 64.3 pts of damage.

and if successful in your suicide :
Simpsons killed Simpsons using an Isis LR53 (L).

:scratch:

Answer the question! who were u shooting at just BEFORE Imperious left the team? Cause the picture doesnt explain shit....

The two shots, wheither you want to belief or not, was from my opalo, pulling a mob. I have no evidence for this, however, think of my situation. I just looted some1 and try to attack one from my team, (Who wears hermes + plates) with lr 53?

its a theory, but not likely if you ask me

Reactions: Eps
The two shots, wheither you want to belief or not, was from my opalo, pulling a mob.

Oh .. I thought by suicide you meant you were killing yourself - using your own weaponry, not a mob.
Please disregard my color coded chat up there. :ahh:

p.s. - you should read through the whole thread - then try to compile all your comments into one - this shit went crazy and to respond to each one is going to make it 8439 pages long. :laugh:

edit edit , is this thread still alive o,o

Last edited:
So if i get this right....

simpsons was being the weakest link on the team,
then killed someone and looted something big it seems and decided to leave...
didnt tell anyone he was going to bomb himself to death.
was too close to imperious and hit him for a tiny amount and a few mobs...
imperious becomes irritated by the noob move, leaves team then fires on simpsons....
imperious now has what simpsons looted from the guy...

looks like imperious was too trigger happy??:scratch2:
more info needed. maybe could's story?

Okay time for me to explain, tho it seems hard. I don't want cK Shadows to be hunged up for this, though it seems, It backfires on me.

I killed the GD and said: im gonna store. Then I pull out my opalo, shoot at a mulmun so it can kill me. Then (For reasons unknown, many explainations though) I see Imp leave team, and panic, so I pull out my RV 50 L and try to kill myself with it. And then Imp kill me.

Believe me or not, story has two sides. It all depends who you want to thrust.

Regards

Rattler Llama Simpsons

I don't want cK Shadows to be hunged up for this

Then you should have done what you said you were going to do; which was 'get in contact with cK leaders' so you could :cry: on their shoulder in private, instead of making a thread on the largest Forum for EU, with 'Do Not Trust .... cK shadows' ANYWHERE in the title.

.... so I pull out my RV 50 L and try to kill myself with it. And then Imp kill me.

If you were in fact damaging yourself - you would have matching, concurrent damage inflicted / received messages. :wise:

Believe me or not

I have to choose the latter at this point in time .. :dunno:

So if i get this right....more info needed.

You don't ... re-read all the posts. :D

I say Liverpool buy Beckham and the aunt buys some tissues :cool:

Problem solved.

nvmd,whatever

Last edited:
Maybe he didnt like your idea to store the items ? :S ;)

Welcome to the, he said she said game....

Sounds to me like its all a big misunderstanding that got totally out of hand. Why don't we all kiss and make up? :grouphug:

Skelethor

Talked to cloud today... from what I heard from his side...

Rattler was gonna go to storage, then Imp left team... rattler tried to kill himself as he said... of course no chance vs Imp in time.

Sounds to me like its all a big misunderstanding that got totally out of hand.

Skelethor

A misunderstanding that went straight to slander on a public forum. Stuff like this happens everyday whether it be percieved dishonourable pvp kills, kill steals, mob trains etc etc.
If everyone posted thier "This guy really pissed me off (but actually it was because one of us got the wrong end of the stick)" story, this place would be flooded with them.

That is Funny as can be!!!!!

Simpsons you did something to agress Imperious!!!

I have known him a long time and he invest to much in game to worry about the little bit of loots you might have been carrying.

In short I would love to know what you were shooting at before you died.

Also who cares if you tell CKs and he gets booted he belongs in the WildD3amons anyways ;)

In short I would love to know what you were shooting at before you died.

He said he was shooting at mulman with opalo to suicide.

Anyway I wouldn't shoot any I was teaming with (not saying I believe either person here), but at same time I've never teamed with TC. I always KOS TC:rocket:

Back