Equi

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Equifax Equi Cambridge
Hi,

Taking disciples both Free 2 Play and Pay 2 Win

I have decided to start taking on disciples again and want to announce;

Double Reward Program - This means I will match upon your graduation a set of disciple armor.

There will be two roads to choose and I will give information accordingly.

Free - This course in how to make PED from Free activities, this means all you invest is your time. You don't need a credit card for this. Ever. Period.

Paid - This course in how to make PED from Paid activities where focus is mainly hunting monsters all the way to endgame and how YOU can MAKE A LIVING from pressing ONE button inside Entropia Universe.

There will be focus on how to maximize reward with least amount of effort.

Contact me here or

for more questions.

Kind regards,

Equifax

Last edited:
Wait you would charge someone brand new to the game money...to play a game that they are already having to put real world money into?

Also just making sure this is right, would you be giving people Financial Advise and how to make a living?

Slippery slope.

Wait you would charge someone brand new to the game money...to play a game that they are already having to put real world money into?

Also just making sure this is right, would you be giving people Financial Advise and how to make a living?

Slippery slope.
I actually interpreted that the OP has intended to have 2 separate approaches to mentoring a disciple.

Depending on how the disciple wants to play the game, for free or to deposit, and the OP will grant an additional set of armor upon graduation.

I actually interpreted that the OP has intended to have 2 separate approaches to mentoring a disciple.

Depending on how the disciple wants to play the game, for free or to deposit, and the OP will grant an additional set of armor upon graduation.
Oh yeah maybe, probably shouldn't call it a course then and just ya know...being a human being and having a conversation lol

Slippery slope.

No, the program is free it will cost player to do this.

Looking on your EL profile it looks like you were a disciple not that long ago and for sure it doesnt look like you make a living pressing one button :)

Ok. Yes I was a disciple a few weeks ago now, graduated in less than 24hr. You can ask Arm he didn't even believe it was true..

reserved

Last edited:
"YOU can MAKE A LIVING from pressing ONE button inside Entropia Universe." I feel like this implies you are saying you are. Im not saying your not but if you aren't its very misleading. Also i'm sure you have some cool tips and knowledge but the only way Im aware of is to get one of these "ped printer" setups with a decent amount of zeroes on the price tag, not to mention new players may not have the skills to use these weapons. I cant think of another way other than trading but you said with one button which i assume means just straight hunting. Im not knocking your mentorship down but i'm simply curious on how you can promise disciples a living from entropia, to me it just seems like your selling a dream. I genuinely hope you can answer my question, best of luck with your training program :)

even the most brilliant, experienced player would surely need to press a few buttons. you have to interact with terminals, auction, and storage after all :)

even the most brilliant, experienced player would surely need to press a few buttons. you have to interact with terminals, auction, and storage after all :)
Really has nothing to do with my question of how can you teach these people to live off entropia by buying your mentorship program. Im not asking for a secret, I'm just asking I dont know off one besides ped printer setup that costs a pretty penny. Also it might you attract potential paying disciples to put the price of this mentorship.

Just to clarify, I'm not the OP

But I agree with you, only a very small minority of players can profit, and that only with a lot of know-how, dedication, and a proven strategy that they don't just go around telling everyone

Otherwise, it would work

The House can't be reliably "beaten" or MA would go out of business

This means that you must extract the surplus value from other players via voluntary trading, which generates MU

If you tell someone where all the MU is, people chase it until it is gone. so you just don't tell. but even that is only one small part of the overall picture.

so-called "ped-printer" setups, the ultra-high efficiency setups, are still not going to be TT-neutral, they are just cutting the spread of MU they need to break even, some of those probably profit, but then again, if you have $10,000-$20,000 to invest to get the setup (heck that's probably low). at that point they're basically starting a business. which i don't begrudge. it's a low-margin business that lets them play and have fun. if i thought i could pull it off reliably and still provide for my family i might be tempted. i'm just not convinced i wouldn't screw it up, or that, having turned it into a business, that i wouldn't lose my interest in it

Just to clarify, I'm not the OP

But I agree with you, only a very small minority of players can profit, and that only with a lot of know-how, dedication, and a proven strategy that they don't just go around telling everyone

Otherwise, it would work

The House can't be reliably "beaten" or MA would go out of business

This means that you must extract the surplus value from other players via voluntary trading, which generates MU

If you tell someone where all the MU is, people chase it until it is gone. so you just don't tell. but even that is only one small part of the overall picture.

so-called "ped-printer" setups, the ultra-high efficiency setups, are still not going to be TT-neutral, they are just cutting the spread of MU they need to break even, some of those probably profit, but then again, if you have $10,000-$20,000 to invest to get the setup (heck that's probably low). at that point they're basically starting a business. which i don't begrudge. it's a low-margin business that lets them play and have fun. if i thought i could pull it off reliably and still provide for my family i might be tempted. i'm just not convinced i wouldn't screw it up, or that, having turned it into a business, that i wouldn't lose my interest in it
LOL I apologize you had the same background color as your profile I didnt even think twice, I apologize.

It's under avatar name, didn't think I could change my username display to show Merlinfire though
It was my mistake.I checked forum on my phone and it doesn't display.Its different from my PC tho.Sorry but my message still apply to those who doesn't.

it happened again..
i just upgraded my BS meter and need to buy a bigger one,
cant record actual levels

for the records it broke reading "MAKING A LIVING" for a disciple level player

BRB

it happened again..
i just upgraded my BS meter and need to buy a bigger one,
cant record actual levels

for the records it broke reading "MAKING A LIVING" for a disciple level player

BRB
A smart man once said

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy"