Help: Download Rocktropia

Flaskhals

Mature
I'm having such trouble downloading Rocktropia, been trying off and on for the past week but dosn't seem to get anywhere. I'm stuck at: Status 84% done, 198.50mb left to download. I don't think it has changed even one % in about 15 hours of downloading, the only thing that happens is that after a minute or two the MB that shows I have to download is up to 580mb, after another 10 or so minutes its over 1gb left to download, after maybe one hour of downloading it still increase the amount I have to download up to 9 and 11gb, when does it stop, how big is this map?

Everytime I reload EU it goes back showing I have 198.5mb left to download, and then it recyling like above, eveytime.

Try doing a repair on your Entropia instalation, but first make sure you have enough HDD space (?).

Try doing a repair on your Entropia instalation, but first make sure you have enough HDD space (?).

I might just have to try that, I have no problems at all download other planets, Yes I do have alot space left on my HDD.
Right now I'm downloading Next Island - Ancient Greece and its working fine, started with -To Download 327.70mb and it's still just that I have to download, not like Rocktropia who wants me to download more and more every minute, lol :p

I can't give you the RT files only & it's the beginning of the month so I won't make a torrent to dl...
I have DL/UL limits...

Alright, I've done the repair and now every other planets downloaded, still just Rocktropia - Hell and Rocktropia - Rocktropia stuck the same way as yesterday :\

You should still be able to go there...there is a large amount of content (zones etc) that hasnt been added yet...and we get the dl option from the drag-down, but it doesn't dl anything either, but once on planet you can dl hell and the Thing no problem.

Did you try landing there?

I think the new stuff is about to launch on march 10th, and the downloader is trying to draw it, but its not available and its screwing up your download....

So get in space, and dl rt...then when you land, dl hell and the thing (but they are probably already downloaded...

Back