Downloading Problem, Please help

Right after the VU 12.0.4, i am fail to download the patches, which the total size of the entire file keep increasing , and it seem like it take forever to download the the entire calypso files, when i am trying to reinstall the whole entropia, the problem remain, please help,

It will stop downloading when it is done.
The display of the total size to be download was incorrect.

But if you removed and re-install Entropia then am afraid it will download all over again.
edit: Don't do the repair from the ClientLoad, it seemed to damage the installation than fixing atm.

don't worry, it has been like that.

It showed correctly the amount of downloaded, but displayed incorrectly the total amount to be downloaded.
I've seen my total download size kept increasing.

It has been like this for a long time, not new.

Alright got it fix without using the repair tool, it seem broken in my last 2 attempts in re installation, but i got it fix when i push the download thread from 12 to 1, and it work okay now, thanks dandy for helping.

Solution to this problem

In my opinion, this problem seems to be linked to the 1.1 Gig new patch that was released. I had been updating the client since this morning and it just stood stuck at 70+ MB downloaded (climbed up to 80+ MB and then dropped back to 70+ MB). Meanwhile, the "to be downloaded" part climbed to a shocking 23+ GB.

I gave up waiting and decided to try this instead (and it worked...)
First, I reduced the download thread count to 1 (under "Tools")
Then I clicked the launch button and logged into my account to kick start the "internal" download.

At first I was thinking that the symptom might appear with this internal download as well, but it did not. The "to be downloaded" part stood still at 993 MB while the downloaded part climbed beyond 70 MB and kept going.

So I left it going and waited for 2 hours+. After it finished the download, I just loaded into my character at the place I last left it.

If anyone has this same problem, just try what I did.

http://buladifu.blogspot.com/2011/10/entropia-universe-downloading-problem.html

Back