FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

sbi

Elite
Sbinortz Sbi Latz'tek
Today Dreadnougth without prior warning or reason shot down Kronan while it was hunting dropships in space. Kronan choose just to repair and waste Dreadnought's gunners' peds in first place until the reason for the attack had been figured out. (picture 1)

After repairs Kronan went back to Dreadnought and I entered Dreadnought to speak with the crew. It turns out the owner of the Dreadnought had 'claimed' dropships hunting spot so no other ships were allowed there. (Picture 2)

Naturally EFA retaliated shortly after and took Dreadnought down.

This is a general warning and info to space personel and passengers alike. Take care.

/Sbinortz

Last edited by a moderator:
pics not working. :)

Been nice fight. Dont cry i will buy you candy ;)
Forget to mention what you shoot back too but repairers ran away inside ship. This me reminds to add more to SI :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
MS DREADNOUGHT OFFERING 0 PED WARP FLIGHTS AT SHEDULE TIME TO ANY EU PARTICIPANT> www.warp.ms

Message to all pirates

Any person that attacks EFA ships will be KOS for me in space and in normal and lootable pvp nomatter what planet

Awesome.. now can I get a bigger pic. ;)

right click it and view image in a seperate tab:) can see zoom in and stuff that way as well.

silly alien don't have picture technology yet

Target Dreadnought Aquired ;)

SHHHHH BE VEWY VEWY QUIET.......

WE'RE HUNTING DREADNOUGHT HAHAHAHAHA

:rocket::rocket:

Anyone have problem width that small training ? I not looted anyone so :)
Sometimes need some action and its fun.

right click it and view image in a seperate tab:) can see zoom in and stuff that way as well.

silly alien don't have picture technology yet
*sniff* this technology does not exist in explorer 10.. neither does the enter key.. :scratch2: ;) rather the enter key does not work in PCF ;) Edit: I just went into gallery :)

*sniff* this technology does not exist in explorer 10.. neither does the enter key.. :scratch2: ;) rather the enter key does not work in PCF ;) Edit: I just went into gallery :)

I've changed the pics to clikable thumbnail links.

Anyone have problem width that small training ? I not looted anyone so :)
Sometimes need some action and its fun.

Enjoy Pvp attackin kronan = kos for me so enjoy space and planet pvp

To take down Dreadnought in round 2 needed 2 ms one privatier and 3 quads . Gz for participants its only approving what my ship safe from pirates attacks. Btw will add little bit more si to it so my flights will be more fun.

Dreadnought crew been from 2 ppls.

Dont forget use my free shedules its free to anyone cheers ;) Thanks for ppls who enjoyed it.

I've changed the pics to clikable thumbnail links.
*sniff* thank you.. :yay: now can you fix the enter key problem as well ;)

Would be cool some fights for prize. Need to create event.

Ahh finally some big ship action in space, make sure to get a couple of videos next time ;)

Now we will find out if the EFA is anything, or if it is in fact just a stupid name.

I for one will fight the EFA as, who are they to try and run space....

BRING ON THE BLOOD BATH!!!

Ahh finally some big ship action in space, make sure to get a couple of videos next time ;)
Yep I do hope that once space gets the updates it needs, we see more of these. I for sure would hop aboard any MS and repair the crap out of it.. I may even carry some lootables for a prize. :yay:

Damn that i missed this, sounds so fun ;)

I don't care if anyone cries, that was fn AWESOME!!! The display of fire power from all directions, omg ... was like a movie!! :yay:

Stay tuned. I may offer some fights in future then we have crew on ship. Also will need someone to take good video.

Why ... we on the same team :) If you didn't notice in chats, Goblin didn't loot anyone when he could have :wise:

Reading comprehension fail much?

Now we will find out if the EFA is anything, or if it is in fact just a stupid name.

I for one will fight the EFA as, who are they to try and run space....

BRING ON THE BLOOD BATH!!!

I'm just wondering, do they teach reading comprehension where you live?

Reason I ask, if you look at the screen shots provided, goldy attacked an innocent ship simply to "claim" an area of space.

The EFA ships responded not to be bullies, but in fact to fight a bully. I know that might be a hard concept for you, so I'm going to make a little flow chart.

Dreadnaught attacks Kronan> SBI confronts Goldy on why> Goldy says because dropships are his> EFA responds in force.

there hope that clears it up for you. Next time I will try to use smaller words.

Last edited:
If and when they choose to make a vid of the next space fight, please use this song. :yay:

I'm just wondering, do they teach reading comprehension where you live?

Reason I ask, if you look at the screen shots provided, goldy attacked an innocent ship simply to "claim" an area of space.

The EFA ships responded not to be bullies, but in fact to fight a bully. I know that might be a hard concept for you, so I'm going to make a little flow chart.

Dreadnaught attacks Kronan> SBI confronts Goldy on why> Goldy says because dropships are his> EFA responds in force.

there hope that clears it up for you. Next time I will try to use smaller words.

Feel better now big guy? :cowboy: Why does EFA already have a rep where they think they own space?? ....I'm just sayin :cool:

Back