FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

you have a captive audience.......

okay so pls compare the guy from the first pic with the guy here.

{removed}

The only useful information on his FB-account is that he just became friends with stagger

{removed}

Stagger it seems like you are the missing link i was looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
So why they kick him from CKs?

I know in my society we are not allowed to pirate or we get kicked.
Perhaps by pirating or deception it violated CKS rules?

Or perhaps the rule is you are not allowed to pirate anyone in CKS? And ErnestJ has?

More then likely the two avatars have violated rules of being in CKS.
I think CKS really deserves a +rep for handling the situation so well.

I am glad they:

1) stood up for their socmate (even if it turned out he was a conman). They still stood up to him until the truth was discovered, that is the kind of loyalty one should expect from a society. Just like a mother still loves her kid after he is convicted of a crime.

2) Kicked goldy out. Because though they did initially stand up for him, once they found out the truth they were honorable enough to say. "we were wrong, and will correct this". Sometimes its not how we succeed that determines ethics and morale of an individual, but how one handles failure.

Its been a very interesting read and development, and I am glad we now know. The greatest con of EU could have been pulled with a pirate/transport service, but was averted due to the ethics of the conman in question.

I am glad any possibility of it from this ship/owner/pirate has been thwarted. I also hope not too many people have been affected by the turnout of these events.

- Sam

social networks - the invention of Satan!

ok no more doubts lol

{removed}

Very nice work, Parlog. +rep
doesnt look like the same dude, the older pic has a wonky nose and thicker neck , looks like a relation but not same guy , or hes since been in alot of fights since lol .Any way stager is fb friends with a guy in his soc , is that surprising . Or am i missing something still?

I am talking for Goldy, he pming me ingame:

"I am considering pirate carrier since "they" don't let me any other option"

its little late to consider a pirate career. seems like you got caught making your bed, now lay in it...pirate

I did not allow anyone to publish my photos. So I guess it is a violation of forum rules and against the law.

doesnt look like the same dude, the older pic has a wonky nose and thicker neck , looks like a relation but not same guy , or hes since been in alot of fights since lol .Any way stager is fb friends with a guy in his soc , is that surprising . Or am i missing something still?

yes you are missing that the picture is not mine, but added by fishface.

Compare those 2:

{removed}

Actually you gave explicit consent to face book to post your pictures, to the world wide web.

Im certain part of the agreement with facebook says, you understand that anyone can and will see and use your pictures if you post them..

While I appreciate (and encourage) the research and detective work, I must remind you of forum rules:

2.5 - Personal Information
Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED...

That kind of information regardless of who it is should be handled delicately and privately.

Thank you

He didn't realized yet what happened? Soon he will have no options. At all.

none of the photo's looked like the same person for sure, and apart from the facebook photo there was no proof of source of the other ones, or that they where evidence of someone pretending to be someone else.

So was really just a look a like competition TBH, proves nothing...

I did not allow anyone to publish my photos. So I guess it is a violation of forum rules and against the law.

while we are on the subject of breaking laws and breaking the rules of service providers could you comment on the actual issues being discussed here and your involvement, do you deny being goldy/chery and others? can you explain the sharing of IP's? maybe there is some innocent explanation, you could be his live in BF for example? :)

thats true, i am waiting for getting banned and the pictures to be removed within a few hours. I will take the full responsibility for posting your pics, but in between i gonna write an sc to MA.

none of the photo's looked like the same person for sure

So was really just a look a like competition TBH, proves nothing...

the photo's were a bit small, there was a resemblance and the differences could be explained by age, camera angle, facial expression and lighting differences.

If Stagger really didnt know and Ernestj just used his pirate avatar to utilize pirate soc infos to travel with Dreadnought safe - then he actually betrayed both sides for personal advantage and lied towards both sides.
I guess that will limit his options of having any career in pirate bussiness as well ... ;)

thats true, i am waiting for getting banned and the pictures to be removed within a few hours. I will take the full responsibility for posting your pics, but in between i gonna write an sc to MA.

what will you write support case about?

I not nob who crying to mods. Mindark have my indentification document and my account fully approved.
Cant say that bout some active thread posters who under age of 18 .
Some of them to childish.

Narfi write couple of them :)
Thank you for making nebula virus stronger soc.

god damn first world problems......

:computer:

If speak in rules term :

2.5 - Personal Information
Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED...

Valid and for moderators who are sharing forum registration information to ordinary account holders.

well MA will have to do something about with this pirates the most of them are using hack speed, hack target... and normal players are not using that because we are scared about BAN... so MA why pirates can use hack speed, hack target?

#2 Narfi has a second avatar "John Macready" or whoever that he created shortly after winning the Macready ship. Does not take a big brain to figure this one out, so stop acting like your breaking some news to the fact that some people may have alt avatars. People like girtsn even let multiple people play on the same avatar.

It's no secret that I know John and Lizzy (not their real life names) in real life (or that they play sometimes at my house and I at theirs) or that they created their avatars after I acquired the ships.

It is very possible that this is the same case with Goldy and ErnestJ.

The main difference though in this is that while John, Lizzy, and I are all publicly on the same side. (have the same allies and the same enemies)

:scratch2: Interesting....

Back