Drone Coordinator Invasion - (VIDEO)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Love the Drone Invasions ... when I got word that Drone Coordinators were invading several cities, I logged in game to get some footage. First I headed over to Atlas Haven, then to Hades C.

It was a "Canvas of Chaos" ... but I was able to get some decent footage at both locations. Everyone was having fun ... and I managed to even get our forum owner in action at Hades C.

As a sidenote ... it took me longer than anticipated to get the video up, because I had originally created it with the Mr. Roboto music track by Styxx, only to discover that I couldn't use it ... I know, I should have checked first. :rolleyes: I found something that works just as well I think, so I'll get over it. It was a blast to witness and experience, and I hope we see more of these. :wtg:

ENJOY! :D

[YOUTUBE]uTjQiAMM1kk[/YOUTUBE]​

very nice.

although, I would have had the music more industrial than dance. they are robots, after all.

I really like the dead OJ and the swarm in hadesheim. how do you manage to live through the footage? a personal medic, perhaps?

Fun video, and captured the chaos.. was a lot of fun. great work mindstar.

very nice.

although, I would have had the music more industrial than dance. they are robots, after all.

I really like the dead OJ and the swarm in hadesheim. how do you manage to live through the footage? a personal medic, perhaps?

I can tell you ONE thing ... finding the best music piece sometimes takes longer than actually creating the video, and since I had already spent a great deal of time on the video with the Mr. Roboto track, and beyond an all nighter, I grabbed the next best thing while I was still conscious. :D I would have MUCH more preferred what I started with, but some artists just don't allow their work to be used no way no how. :(

And ... no personal medic ... I had my Vigi on, and just got damn lucky. :silly2:

Another GREAT vid... like it needed to be said lol

finding the best music piece

yeah, I know what it's like.

may I suggest this one?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGiv2NvlvpU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

And ... no personal medic ... I had my Vigi on, and just got damn lucky. :silly2:

yeah, you always are. it's a good thing.

oh.. don't bother watching the video. it's terrible.

Last edited:
Thanks for that, from someone that missed the event entirely :rolleyes:

If it'd been in the toxic pvp, Heavy Metal Poisoning would have been great. So, you're not able to use any of the Styx tracks? That's a terrible shame, just on this album theirs another great - Double Life, begging to be used in another vid.

Back