Dynamic Mob Spawn System for Entropia UE5

Gopher

Alpha
Society
Victory
Gopher Goofer Bless
Mob spawns would scale based on rate of kills of the mobs in the spawn. For example: If a player/multiple players are killing mobs in the spawn 2.5x faster than the spawn-rate of the mobs, spawn-rate would scale up by 2.5x or similar number. Spawn-rate would go back down if the player/players are killing them slower than the spawn-rate. This would allow for mob spawns to handle multiple players better and the ability to make all mob spawns a decent/good mob spawn. It would also allow for mob spawns to be balanced around this instead of spawn size, maybe allowing for better server optimization (don't know about this for certain).

I know there was something suggested/talks about this a while back, which I'm pretty sure was before MA announced they will be migrating to UE5. I feel like this would be the perfect time to have this proposed to the dev team if it hasn't been already before the devs have a set-in-stone mob spawn system that cannot be changed.

Kind of already how many spawns at Cyrene works.

MOB has spawn is currently on a dynamic basis.

The difference is that you want it to match your pace of playstyle, while in its current state it matches the dynamic pace of the game.

So if you don't like respawn speed right now, you're probably killing mobs faster than necessary, resulting in worse loot than normal. But even if you hunt them normally, but their respawn is too slow, it's due to their unfavorable current stage... that is, they are not good to hunt = bad loot.

Be aware of the pace of the game if you want good results.
Hunt more when there is more loot/Don't hunt if there is less loot = better result.

Or just spawn another mob when one is killed, or just afterwards. There's no reason to get complicated. I don't know why it hasn't always been like that.

Or just spawn another mob when one is killed, or just afterwards. There's no reason to get complicated. I don't know why it hasn't always been like that.
This happens in Moloch depths on Ancient Greece. Though not immediately after, maybe few seconds after. Would do the trick though. This is why you can have up to 4 players hunting there with high dps in that small cave with not that many mobs because they spawn so fast.

On calypso there's a Caperon spawn (small spawn) that once you kill the mobs in that small area (like 20-30 meters) area. All mobs respawn at once. This system already exist but for some reason MA chooses not to add it to all spawn areas, at least that is as fast as that caperon spawn or molochs depths.

Or just get rid of the countless miles of Armax and Hiryuu spawns that nobody cares to hunt and replace them with more decent mobs.
The solution should be for us all to spread out a bit. I hate green dots.

Back