Dynocyclic Relay and my BAD luck

Ya,when I first tried this it was fun..first few kills I got a little back, but when I keep going back to no loot at all..not even ammo, I gave up..figured it was cause I wasnt doing enough dmg cause all I have is the Opal..I tried differnt times..it just sucks..wasting all those peds on nothing..only things it good for for lower players are the skills

Well i was using an ark-30 desert with 5 enhancers on it and evil amp. I don't like no looters on 30-50ped spent so i stopped

Rgds

Ace

oh yeah, give to all kids some candies, mod fap for everyone...

how could you create a thread like that ?

how many people are hunting robot to loot it ? are you the only one who think you deserve it more than the looter ?

you, who have looted a 800peds esi on shared ?

lol you fired 30 peds with a dante/asi30 on 1 mob, ask uber how many peds they are cycling through 2 weeks...

I log off, bored to see drama people...

PS : gratz to the looter, i saw his tracker and Im happy than a med lvl player looted this thing.

Wow I didnt know some people here took stuff out of context so bad.
- I never said I deserved it.
- I never said more than one should be given out.
- I was firing ARK30/dante for those 80 hours with a few CB 26 and 28 mixed in. So I DID cycle. And if you want to claim I didn't, do that math on that, even if I was only shooting 75% of the time I was actually standing there. I KNOW there are ubers who shot way more than that...that isn't what this was about. Pogny, how do you think you can even talk to me about how much I cycle when ET shows you having 1/4 as much global tracked as me?

I know there are tons of people more deserving than me, and I am sure the looter WAS deserving. It wasn't my turn and that's fine. I never said I deserved it. I just said it sucks to be me to have shot the mob that dropped it and I didn't get it. I didn't ask for sympathy, but I sure as hell don't need my words misinterpreted by someone who hears voices in their heads. It just wasn't my turn to loot something good, and that is fine with me as I said in OP

Jesus...I made this thread mainly to share what it dropped from because no one else had yet, I threw in the part about being there because I was, and I didn't get it, it was tangentially relevant, and that's all.

Maybe it did sound a little "woe is me" at first, but it DID make me feel bad to be lucky enough to shoot at the ONLY shared loot mob to drop a rare and NOT get it, but it would make ANYONE feel bad I think. And if the say it wouldn't, they are lying. Go pump ammo into a mob that drops it and tell me you won't be a little sad you don't get that item, Pogny! I dare you...you would be lying through you teeth.

I see how these threads can erupt so easily because of people putting words in other peoples mouths, and even more ofter from sheer stupidity. I guess I just won't post anymore. I HAVE posted helpful things on locations people were asking for and many other things numerous times in the past. I have never been neg repped before. But screw this. I am done.

Last edited:
Back