Earn 100 Ped Help me/us get online

Thx again Das!, the game is up and running smothely :yay:
Pm if you want to donload the torrent ill try to keep it up the next 2 weeks at least.
The torrent is safe according to my antivirus program.
/SirFluidHat

wooot! +rep to DAS for helping out and glad to hear the community came together to help a fellow entropian get back to his crack, erm I mean avatar :D

So its time again, having the same problem downloading from MA's server, its kind of funny that i can download any other files from internet, but not from MA's servers :eyecrazy: So Das:yay: ! , or someone else that can help me setting up a torrent file once again with all content from this new VU (Arkadia & Cyrene also) would be apreciated and i also will pay you 100 ped for your trouble.
Regards
//SirFluidHat

creating the torrents now

Can you try something for me real quick?

Go to this page: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

And Scroll down until you see the header "Microsoft Windows". Complete the steps below "Example: Changing DNS server settings on Microsoft Windows 7".

Restart your computer, open the comand line: Start > type "cmd". Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit Enter. Close the console and give it 20 seconds.

Tell me if your client can download now. I had DNS problems a few months ago, it wasn't MA's fault but my own ISP. Never had a problem again since I changed company.

mail send

let me know when you load the torrent so I know the download works :)

Can you try something for me real quick?

Go to this page: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

And Scroll down until you see the header "Microsoft Windows". Complete the steps below "Example: Changing DNS server settings on Microsoft Windows 7".

Restart your computer, open the comand line: Start > type "cmd". Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit Enter. Close the console and give it 20 seconds.

Tell me if your client can download now. I had DNS problems a few months ago, it wasn't MA's fault but my own ISP. Never had a problem again since I changed company.

Hi Angel!
I have tried this allready, changed my Dns to 8888 & 8844, but doesnt work either, i am thinking of changing internet provider it may be the olny thing left to do :)
But thx for your suggestion :)
/7SirFluidHat

IDK, I need to go to puppy school tonight.. def don't stay on calypso for me!
Have fun getting in :)

Size is 11,8 Gb
eyecrazy.gif
Thanks for that bit of information. Haven't come to download it yet, gonna bite a huge chunk out of my mobile plan. Means I have to drive the laptop to some wifi hotspot, cough.

did you stop the download or change anything or are my ports messed up again?

did you stop the download or change anything or are my ports messed up again?

its going very slow, so maybe your ports are messed upp again :scratch2:

Back