Selling: Earth Shock Trooper (M) set

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
I'm jumping on the bandwagon and taking offers for my full set of Earth Shock Trooper (M) armour.

Total TT of the set is 263.74 (out of a maximum 300).

I won't (currently) be considering any offer below 5k PED. Any less than that and I'd prefer to keep it. Post or PM if you're interested.

EDIT: SOLD, NO MORE OFFERS PLEASE

Last edited:
Way too cheap. :)

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and taking offers for my full set of Earth Shock Trooper (M) armour.

Total TT of the set is 263.74 (out of a maximum 300).

I won't (currently) be considering any offer below 5k PED. Any less than that and I'd prefer to keep it. Post or PM if you're interested.

FYI a set sold for 3.5k.. similar TT.

Why not wait 6 months and sell for 10k?

I'll offer 3 CLD(x) for it

I think people are hedging the value of their sets in case MA decides to nerf it :p

and another sold for 6.5k,,with almost dead harness.

Yeah but grandmaster allowed highway robbery to be committed against him and then tried to resell it for more.

I received better offers in PM so i'm withdrawing my offer. Best of luck with your sale.

Cheers.

Whats with this armor atm? i just cant get it.........

Did i miss something :scratch2: 5k for EST armor? Is it no longert availeble from the toekn trader?

Did i miss something :scratch2: 5k for EST armor? Is it no longert availeble from the toekn trader?

MA remove them from token trader. So the already existing sets are going up to the sky with price.

MA remove them from token trader. So the already existing sets are going up to the sky with price.

Thx and in that case. :yay: so glad i manged to finish my set few weeks ago :wtg:

I've had another offer of 5k, which I may well take, unless someone comes up with something better :)

Back