Earthquakes - I can't care less when my property is virtual

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Last few weeks here are some weak earthquakes. I am so happy that my apartment and shop on Calyspo are virtual and no earthquake or other forces of nature can scare me. I am sleeping good at night :girl:

Well the force of MA can be pretty scary :laugh:

shhhhh, dont give them ideas ... :wise:

I am so happy that my apartment and shop on Calyspo are virtual and no earthquake or other forces of nature can scare me.

Concrete worms.

:silly2:

Ok lets count the days till earthquakes are implemented on calypso and shops and appartments start to decay ;-)

Ok lets count the days till earthquakes are implemented on calypso and shops and appartments start to decay ;-)

Selling ingame earthquake insurance - 100PED to open an insurance account, and after that 10PED/month ;)

If your apartment is destroyed you will recieve 80% of the value back provided you can prove the value, else you will only get 80% of tt value back :silly2:

Selling ingame earthquake insurance - 100PED to open an insurance account, and after that 10PED/month ;)

If your apartment is destroyed you will recieve 80% of the value back provided you can prove the value, else you will only get 80% of tt value back :silly2:

Do you also sell avatar life insurance ? That i would consider...

Do you also sell avatar life insurance ? That i would consider...

25PED/month

The insurance will not be paid out if you are able to pick it up yourself (a.k.a. revived) :silly2: also, you must pick up your own insurance because we will not handle it through others :yay:

Last few weeks here are some weak earthquakes. I am so happy that my apartment and shop on Calyspo are virtual and no earthquake or other forces of nature can scare me. I am sleeping good at night :girl:
Just wait til estate bugs come and make you unable to put any items in your estate for months - well, you can put items there but any other avatar that comes along could pick up the items in question, and every time you ask support about it they keep telling you there is no eta on a fix...

Back