Easter Mayhem 2018 - Revised Defense Results

And just for fun here is an example of one of these fantastic exploits the devs cant seem to detect running on dome 17, probably as we speak.

One person running this exploit in dome 17, and not one person tried it in mayhem?

It's kiting probably with 45 or 50% run speed buff. Not sure why the it appears so jumpy on the radar though.

It's kiting probably with 45 or 50% run speed buff. Not sure why the it appears so jumpy on the radar though.

desync ...................

Well the way they word it they werent even actively looking for cheaters, they just read the forum thread maiden posted and checked for people doing same with generic combat log parameters as thier hand was forced. Then when anyone fit a preset criteria they DQd them without any further checking which is absurd.

Im sure there were more smart cheaters outside the top 10 of each cat who were careful not to get a competitive score after the public announcements, last week i would have had faith that MA were looking for those types but now im 99% sure they arent investing a single second into such an activity. MA have taken lots of positive steps forward recently and I was pleased with a lot of what theyre were doing/direction they were headed but it always seems like 1 step forward two steps back with them. :hammer::hammer:

Very disappointing. I had hope Mindark was going to do something about the abuses. But it seems they do not have the tools or the capability to detect them.

I challenge any Dev to get some of those posted times with the gear used, without exploiting. I wonder if they even thought to try using the same gear as the avatars in question, and still come up with times near those.

And sadly that's all it would take, one person with an actual clue on how that event was done, to see that people did something out of the ordinary to get ahead.

And just for fun here is an example of one of these fantastic exploits the devs cant seem to detect running on dome 17, probably as we speak.

One person running this exploit in dome 17, and not one person tried it in mayhem?

buh! you are getting damage from a daspletor. your cheating tool is running next to you and you are missing to go backwards. :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

added:
when u go backwards, the damphyre walks between you and the dasp and u dont get any damage. same for warrior elite and a shitload of other mobs

Last edited:
buh! you are getting damage from a daspletor. your cheating tool is running next to you and you are missing to go backwards. :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

added:
when u go backwards, the damphyre walks between you and the dasp and u dont get any damage. same for warrior elite and a shitload of other mobs

I think he refer @ the jumping to can hunt without being hit by mob . Like you hunt proterons..... (PS: you can use even a cat to put in front of mob or run around cat :))) almost the same behavior just cat is small and if mob is too big can hit over the cat but on small mobs same strategy apply)....
There are a lot of "features" exploited in the game since ppl don't know they are bugs but since MA doesn't care who care ...:scratch2:

Well the way they word it they werent even actively looking for cheaters, they just read the forum thread maiden posted and checked for people doing same with generic combat log parameters as thier hand was forced. Then when anyone fit a preset criteria they DQd them without any further checking which is absurd.

Im sure there were more smart cheaters outside the top 10 of each cat who were careful not to get a competitive score after the public announcements, last week i would have had faith that MA were looking for those types but now im 99% sure they arent investing a single second into such an activity. MA have taken lots of positive steps forward recently and I was pleased with a lot of what theyre were doing/direction they were headed but it always seems like 1 step forward two steps back with them. :hammer::hammer:

There were more ways to can "improve" by not knowing you're a cheater :)laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:). But since my post got deleted in less than 10h I got pissed and didn't gave a damn anymore.....

i got DQ for some reason i dont know. support case sent from the beginning but no answer.
Can someone explain, what was not allowed to do?

i got DQ for some reason i dont know. support case sent from the beginning but no answer.
Can someone explain, what was not allowed to do?

Just wait for next week, when the Easter mayhem 2018 revised results Part 3. comes out.

Back