Easter Mayhem 2019

Once you have handed in a sufficient amount of Robot Data Fragments to an RDI representative they will assist in finding a Robot Cache Strongbox. This mission can be done repeatedly. The caches can contain rare encoded schematics which the RDI can use to build high-end tools.

So now you want miners to go hunt to get those Robot Data fragments..... I'll just keep mining and do my usual stuff lol

Why cant a miner find these when he hits a claim like you found something out of ....????

Now its a hunting event with mining gear as loot :(

So now you want miners to go hunt to get those Robot Data fragments..... I'll just keep mining and do my usual stuff lol

Maybe it's meant as cooperation between hunters and miners. Hunter hunts for fragments then sells them to minter who then covers mining part and gets end reward. Like there are miners who don't want to hunt, there are hunters who don't want to mine.

Maybe it's meant as cooperation between hunters and miners. Hunter hunts for fragments then sells them to minter who then covers mining part and gets end reward. Like there are miners who don't want to hunt, there are hunters who don't want to mine.

True, but then do not call it a mining event

I was sure it will not be easy to do a mining event but this is for hunters only after i read the comments.... or maybe i don understand it fully where me as a miner can do my best?

The added more Mu like this to the Hunters :)

Miners can buy from them now the items!

Whats this whine about miners having to buy the fragments from hunters or hunt themselves?

Hunters are buying crafted enhancers, L equipment from crafters who buy their resources from miners. Its the normal cycle?

So dumb. :dunce:

Whats this whine about miners having to buy the fragments from hunters or hunt themselves?

Hunters are buying crafted enhancers, L equipment from crafters who buy their resources from miners. Its the normal cycle?

So dumb. :dunce:
The dumb part is to call it a mining event when it's not.
They should have just called it a bonus event.
Besides hunters ain't forced to buy enhancers they choose to

The dumb part is to call it a mining event when it's not.
They should have just called it a bonus event.
Besides hunters ain't forced to buy enhancers they choose to

How about you wait until the event starts and you get your allowance from whoever you're leeching off and try it out before deciding what kind of event it is? :yup:

Just to clarify, the Robot Data Fragments are looted exclusively in the Mayhem Defense instance as a reward for surviving stages and are intended to be traded in to RDI Representatives in order to get the Mining Event missions.

This is intended to create cooperation between different kinds of players.

Update: The Robot Data Fragments are Easter Mayhem exclusive but the Defense will also reward you for each stage you complete. The reward will increase the higher stage you are able to complete.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, the Robot Data Fragments are looted exclusively in the Mayhem Defense instance as a reward for surviving stages and are intended to be traded in to RDI Representatives in order to get the Mining Event missions.

That blow big time.

So don't call it a mining event then..

Now the question is what task we have in the mining Event mission? Any in game info about it?

So don't call it a mining event then..

Yeah that was misleading on a whole new level. And the idea, purpose and prizes of the competition is a misunderstanding of the gaming experience on another level.

Nice idea, this makes perfect sense to me :). Hunters provide materials to miners who then can open up mining missions. Almost always the other way around otherwise.

am i missing something or is this mayhem different then other seasonal mayhems ?

i mean,no skill missions and no mtoken missions in annihilaton ?

Added a new mining mission associated with the Easter Mayhem event. See the upcoming event announcement for details.

As an extra bonus, the RDI reports that new Robot Data Fragments have been salvaged by the Data Interceptor and can be found in robot loot. The RDI deem these Data Fragments as crucial to their ongoing research and are willing to trade them for previously classified Mining Missions. These Mining Missions offer a chance to uncover hidden Robot Cache Strongboxes. The Robot Cache Strongboxes in turn are known to contain schematics for valuable high-end mining tools, among other items.

not anywere it says mining event. You all just asumed and you know what they say about that.

Fluske, the actual mayhem starts tomorrow so prob then the tokens and missions will drop and work

Added a new mining mission associated with the Easter Mayhem event. See the upcoming event announcement for details.

As an extra bonus, the RDI reports that new Robot Data Fragments have been salvaged by the Data Interceptor and can be found in robot loot. The RDI deem these Data Fragments as crucial to their ongoing research and are willing to trade them for previously classified Mining Missions. These Mining Missions offer a chance to uncover hidden Robot Cache Strongboxes. The Robot Cache Strongboxes in turn are known to contain schematics for valuable high-end mining tools, among other items.

not anywere it says mining event. You all just asumed and you know what they say about that.

This forum is off its rockers I am done.

Fluske, the actual mayhem starts tomorrow so prob then the tokens and missions will drop and work

ah ok,no point in hunting today then,thx for reply :)

what about FFA?

FFA is only used in the Merry Mayhem so far.

Any mention or info on this year's Easter ring?

usually they were making an announcement on website and Bertha was automatically pulling the news but they didn't this time, the ring is on the strongboxes page tho

easter-ring-2019.jpg

Justin Sorrell:

We are actually currently working on a mining event that will happen alongside Easter Mayhem, stay tuned for more info soon!

Do you get the impression that miners will have to BUY the mining rewards from hunters and only hunters can get the rewards or anything?

So miners just get the honor to buy the mining rewards from hunters? Wow thank you for allowing us miners to buy the gear from hunters at full price. I actually haven't been this upset in a long time. How does that make sense to give hunters even more UL item rewards and mining tools at that and then nothing for mining. Mining total Value on entropialife is 1/4 of hunting and crafting. If you give us anything at all mining event or update related you could easily 2x turnover and most importantly make a whole lot more money. Just annoying that once again only hunting is considered important and a profession. Mining and crafting are just pushed to the side as always and ignored event and update wise. Most people probably won't care since they will be happy with the extra rewards but this is a big blow to miners. I seriously don't see why the mining event can't just let miners loot the fragments/items while mining for a so called "MINING EVENT". Oh well enjoy the event everyone.

Last edited:
THE MINER IN ME

really wants to see how this plays out. I would not dismiss this totally

IF

1. The RDI's are tradeable ( which would make sense really) and the drop rate of RDI's is high enough to make it available to miners.

2. The mining missions would mean that a lot of mining needs to be done in order to get those Robot Cache Strongboxes. It should not be drop a few bombs and get it done with.

I know from comments that people are disappointed about it not being completely segregated and the fact that we will at best have to deal with input markup on the RDI's but to be fair we also get a lot more output markup on average then a hunter does. The premise seems interesting and calls for a symbiotic pairing between the professions which is a step in the right direction.

Lets not tilt before we see the implementation though as it all comes down to implementation.

Peace,

Divinity

Sorry to say but I think you mean : this is intended that miners help hunters by buying there stuff, then buy key's in the webshop and MIGHT get what they want after opening hundreds if not thousands of boxes

EDIT : I was sooo looking forward to this mining event .... now I'm sooooo pissed.

A couple points to make:

1) A pure mining event would wreck MU of any resources. Just as with hunting, sudden increase of looted resources would drop MU to nil, if the event was purely drop as many bombs as possible.

2) I see the cooperation as closing the loop between miners and hunters. Currently, resources only really flow from miners to hunters (through crafters of course). With this event, now this loop closes between miners and hunters. In addition, this is great for players who are good at both professions, which I see as a great thing.

My 2 cents.

Zho.

Extra Note: Wouldn't it be nice to find a partner who hunts/mines and work together to try to get some prizes?:)

then buy key's in the webshop and MIGHT get what they want after opening hundreds if not thousands of boxes

I seen the streams and folks getting Easter Boxes but I wondered why would you do that? I thought Sweden couldn't use the keys or something like that? I am not sure if that is the case still.

:scratch2:

THE MINER IN ME

really wants to see how this plays out. I would not dismiss this totally

IF

1. The RDI's are tradeable ( which would make sense really) and the drop rate of RDI's is high enough to make it available to miners.

2. The mining missions would mean that a lot of mining needs to be done in order to get those Robot Cache Strongboxes. It should not be drop a few bombs and get it done with.

I know from comments that people are disappointed about it not being completely segregated and the fact that we will at best have to deal with input markup on the RDI's but to be fair we also get a lot more output markup on average then a hunter does. The premise seems interesting and calls for a symbiotic pairing between the professions which is a step in the right direction.

Lets not tilt before we see the implementation though as it all comes down to implementation.

Peace,

Divinity

I agree with that, I think there will be lots of these RDFs and price on them won't be very high. Hunters won't be doing these mining missions themselves because they'll have their hands full in the Mayhem event trying to place in the top 10.

The reaction is typical glass half empty type people reaction...

Back