FYI: Easter mayhem 2021 and ring 2021

nice, I would expect max 5 rings with such stats, maybe even less...

Says Easter strong boxes contain no Easter eggs? :***(?

Let's see what the stats will be, it's Mindark tradition to get the stats incorrect at first.... But if not, nice ring!

4.5% FB? Lol, the max is 5%, damn too OP. This is now the newest ring to rule all rings and all of middle Entropia. Of course, Messi will definitely loot one :p.

My confirmed on discord stats are correct.
Did she happen to confirm anything about Easter Egg not being in the Easter Strongbox?

Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Shouldn't there be a nose ring just to keep things centered?

Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Shouldn't there be a nose ring just to keep things centered?
Yes, this!
Or, at least an avatar attachment for
necklace looted or BP, buffs and nobuffs
watch, same options
headlamp, jetpack, same options

Alas, would be best of all if existing issues are corrected and official announcements were made stating "end -of-life" for BPs items missions, etc.

Anyway, ramble On. Hoff alot all
;)

Makes for a nice combo with Halloween 2020

unknown.png
unknown.png

What is this Weight: 0.1kg? Aren't all rings that weight? Is this going to be something else? I'm going out on a limb here and saying that perhaps this will be a "carry weight increase" buff.

So it increases critical damage and decreases critical damage by 15%. It seems like a wash on paper. What exactly will that do?

So it increases critical damage and decreases critical damage by 15%. It seems like a wash on paper. What exactly will that do?

To clarify;

"Increased Critical Damage: 15%" is a "Focused Blow" buff, which increases the amount of critical damage the wearer deals when attacking.

"Decreased Critical Damage: 15%" is a "Trauma Mitigation" buff, which decreases the amount of critical damage the wearer receives when being hit.

It should be clearer when looking at the item ingame.

To clarify;

"Increased Critical Damage: 15%" is a "Focused Blow" buff, which increases the amount of critical damage the wearer deals when attacking.

"Decreased Critical Damage: 15%" is a "Trauma Mitigation" buff, which decreases the amount of critical damage the wearer receives when being hit.

It should be clearer when looking at the item ingame.
Cheers!

Back