Easter Mayhem 2022

@ Eve: my comcept of "amazing" is a bit different... for sure are visible :)

BTW we got 4 names now for speedracing mayhem quests:

defense Eve and Jbk
redulite Hulk and Shilda (UTC was still 31 march)

easter-ring-2022.jpg

Quite some weight for a ring.
For the rest, great event!!

Last edited:
Mayhem Defence is impossible to start. I can go into the instance, but the Control Panel is not active.
Apparently, Annihilation and Defence have different dates, but this is not specified in the description.
I planned to do Defence closer to the end Event, and now I can not start. It's not fair.

Mayhem Defence is impossible to start. I can go into the instance, but the Control Panel is not active.
Apparently, Annihilation and Defence have different dates, but this is not specified in the description.
I planned to do Defence closer to the end Event, and now I can not start. It's not fair.
Been like this for a day or two i think but MA is on Easter holiday, hopefully they will extend the defense phase for a couple days when they get back to office on Tuesday and realise what happened..

Edit:
Just to be clear, defense was still available last time i checked, as long as you had started the first mission before that mayhem bug where you could restart your annihilation grind mission it seemed to me. I guess they did a quick fix which messed up defense and didn't realize.

Been like this for a day or two i think but MA is on Easter holiday, hopefully they will extend the defense phase for a couple days when they get back to office on Tuesday and realise what happened..

Edit:
Just to be clear, defense was still available last time i checked, as long as you had started the first mission before that mayhem bug where you could restart your annihilation grind mission it seemed to me. I guess they did a quick fix which messed up defense and didn't realize.
From what I understand, both Easter missions, annihilation and defense, were disabled from starting because of the bug that happened. So whoever planned to start one or the other towards the end of the event wont be able to, sadly.

Last edited:
Back