Easter Mayhem Announcement

too bad. i though that, after a mining mania, and a hunting mania, there would be a 'crafting ' mania.

Crafting mania would have been sweet, but w/e..

Ps... I'm pretty sure someone on this forum mentioned "easter mayhem" as a "lolz what's next.." response to the mining mayhem..

Total joke brought to life. GG :dunce:

Second Ps... Events are good for MA.. and it gives players some extra incentive to play more.. At least with nice event prizes some individuals have a chance at profiting, in current hunting loot I don't think anyone can profit long-term.

I guess that, with explosive crafting... we can consider it is a permanent crafting mania.

Prease can we have a normal hunting few weeks without any Events like we used to have Before this last 4 years so we can focus on missions knowing that not all loot goes to the Events.:wise:

Dear MA the most players wants few Events per year so it feels like a Event and for the rest of the year just normal hunting.

I thought an event was when there wasn't something going on now.

They've nicked the sales tactic of DFS in the UK and they only stop having a sale because they're legally obliged to.

Sadly I think more are interested in the events now than the RCE.

Plenty of more dates they can use yet - Spring Equinox Mayhem - Autumn Equinox Mayhem - Full Moon Mayhem - 1st Day of Summer/Autumn/Winter/Spring Mayhem - Summer/Winter Solstice - It's someones birthday in the office Mayhem and not forgetting Server Stess Testing Mayhem.

Last edited:
Prease can we have a normal hunting few weeks without any Events like we used to have Before this last 4 years so we can focus on missions knowing that not all loot goes to the Events. :wise:

Dear MA the most players wants few Events per year so it feels like a Event and for the rest of the year just normal hunting.

Could not agree more, let's make that 6 months shall we ?

The way this is going, Mindark can soon close Planet Calypso.
Then change 'Floptropia' into an event zone and there you go, done !

Still doing my missions, but with the returns on those and other hunts,
makes me feel very tired of this 'economy.'

Can't wait to see their next financial report. :laugh:

To those who will join this event, good luck !
I am out, hunting for Easter eggs. :D

Blah robots for easter mayhem.... No big white bunny boss with nashy nashy teeth to fight... No easter eggs to collect... No special easter egg that hatches the golden bunny...

Just robots blah....

Wish you all Good Luck on the mayhem.

Strange that no one posted top 10! Everyone know that the events is only a lost of money and time for everyone. Just make a day every week that MA have a giveaway to the 10. Lol why cant we have a event that everyone use the same gear. Buying it in TT and can only be used in the event..

You are referring to the Hub on Cyrene, which always seems empty

Back