Selling: EASTER MAYHEM Category 3 Winner!! Adj Maddox IV Tier 8

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Hey,

Great pistol for Category 3 in this year's Easter Mayhem!!! Max DPS is 60 and this pistol is right at 57.5, plus it's extremely high tier!

Read more about Easter Mayhem Categories Here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?303094-Easter-Mayhem-2018-Preview

Easter Mayhem Category 3

Max Base DPS Allowed: 60 DPS
Adj Maddox IV Tier 8 Base DPS: 57.5 DPS

madxiv.jpg

*Please note the image is of a Tier 0 Adj Maddox IV, the Adj Maddox IV I am selling has 8 Tiers unlocked*

Adj Maddox IV Tier 8 Fully Enhanced + Beast Amp = 88.72 DMG/SEC Completely Legal to Enter Easter Mayhem Category 3

Selling my Adj Maddox IV Tier 8 Pistol!

Great little pistol for anyone looking to place in this year's Easter Mayhem without huge investment! :)

Cost to tier Adj Maddox to Tier 8:
Tier 1 - 92.77
Tier 2 - 154.90
Tier 3 - 278.77
Tier 4 - 370.96
Tier 5 - 463.42
Tier 6 - 512.98
Tier 7 - 578.35
Tier 8 - 610.82
Total Cost to reach Tier 8 = 3,002.97 PED

Buyout: tt+5.69k
PISTOL HAS BEEN LISTED ON AUCTION HOUSE AS OF 3/31/2018

Last edited:
Just to be clear... There's no guarantee you win Cat 3 with this -- but there's certainly the potential!!

I read the thread title again, and just wanted to be clear that this little pistol will give you a great chance, not a guarantee :D

How much for gun + winning guarantee? :confused:

Event is here soon!

tt+6k

Great little gun for Easter Mayhem coming this week!!

Price drops another 100 PED!

Awesome little gun for Easter Mayhem! I've had 2 people contact me with interest -- it could be selling soon so act now if you're thinking about it!

New Pricce: tt+5,900

Last edited:
I was wrong on that post so i remove it !!! shame on me!

Last edited:
base dps of this weapon is 39.8, your advertisment is totally wrong nobody would have a chance with that weapon on cat 3 !

The dps limit is on the BASE dps, not on the tiered dps
which means you can pick up a weapon that have 59.9 base dps at tier 0 and tier it to 10 and still enter cat 3 with 119.8 unamped dps.

hope nobody gets scammed thinking he can win cat 3 with that weapon which is not even good for cat 2 ^^

I assure you I am not trying to scam anyone. That's a pretty offensive claim to make. You need only click on any of the Adj Maddox IV in auction house and see on the first tab of the weapon 'Show Basic Information' to see what MA considers the Damage/Second for a weapon. You will quickly see that Adjusted Maddox IV Damage/Second: is 57.5, as I have advertised.

I'll assume you are simply unfamiliar with how to check the DPS of a weapon for Mayhem purposes.

To make things easier I have copied and pasted directly from Mind Ark's website their definition of DPS in regards to competing in events:

Each Solo Mayhem category instance restricts entry based on the damage-per-second of equipped items and prevents equipping items inside the instance using the same restriction (see detailed category info below). This restriction is based on the base damage-per-second of an item, and does not include any amps, buffs or enhancers. Base DPS for a weapon can be viewed in the Item Info panel, under the Basic Information tab.

I'm not sure why you would just come in my thread with accusations that I'm a scammer. I assure you I am not. I take my reputation and integrity very seriously, both in game and out of game.

A highly tiered weapon can have enhancers & attachments added to the weapon and still enter an instance legally. The restriction to enter an instance is tied to the Base DPS, which for an Adj Maddox IV is 57.5 -- this being 2.5 DPS shy of the Cat 3 restriction.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Original Post updated with image for anyone who has the similar confusion Helena Helena Fra has about the Damage/Second: 57.5

In addition, please see below:

madxiv.jpg

base dps of this weapon is 39.8, your advertisment is totally wrong nobody would have a chance with that weapon on cat 3 !

The dps limit is on the BASE dps, not on the tiered dps
which means you can pick up a weapon that have 59.9 base dps at tier 0 and tier it to 10 and still enter cat 3 with 119.8 unamped dps.

hope nobody gets scammed thinking he can win cat 3 with that weapon which is not even good for cat 2 ^^

39.8 is what wiki shows as average dam (including misses), that's not what is used by MA as base dam.

MA use max dam (44dam * 78 attacks) / 60 = 57.2

However the base dam of 57.5 shows that the number of attacks is actually 78.41

Free bump, and god. Even after all these years Helena still makes uninformed and baseless accusations. Somethings just dont change:scratch2:

What are the remaining Tier rates?

I assure you I am not trying to scam anyone. That's a pretty offensive claim to make. You need only click on any of the Adj Maddox IV in auction house and see on the first tab of the weapon 'Show Basic Information' to see what MA considers the Damage/Second for a weapon. You will quickly see that Adjusted Maddox IV Damage/Second: is 57.5, as I have advertised.

I'll assume you are simply unfamiliar with how to check the DPS of a weapon for Mayhem purposes.

To make things easier I have copied and pasted directly from Mind Ark's website their definition of DPS in regards to competing in events:

I'm not sure why you would just come in my thread with accusations that I'm a scammer. I assure you I am not. I take my reputation and integrity very seriously, both in game and out of game.

A highly tiered weapon can have enhancers & attachments added to the weapon and still enter an instance legally. The restriction to enter an instance is tied to the Base DPS, which for an Adj Maddox IV is 57.5 -- this being 2.5 DPS shy of the Cat 3 restriction.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Hey there

In fact you are right and i am wrong :)

I got mistaked because in your selling thread you wrote: tier 8 dps: 57.5 so i checked on wikipedia and they are not using same dps value formula. So it is a tier 0 57,5 dps !! which make it really effective for cat 3 as you are saying
Please accept my appologies and i hope you will sell this weapon wish is a real cat 3 challenger !

Hey there

In fact you are right and i am wrong :)

I got mistaked because in your selling thread you wrote: tier 8 dps: 57.5 so i checked on wikipedia and they are not using same dps value formula. So it is a tier 0 57,5 dps !! which make it really effective for cat 3 as you are saying
Please accept my appologies and i hope you will sell this weapon wish is a real cat 3 challenger !

Thank you for the apology mate. I appreciate it. I figured that you were simply mistaken, no hard feelings. That was nice of you to return and correct the original post.

Best of luck to you in the event!

I am motivated to sell!

Price just got lowered 100 more PED

New price: tt+5800

Offering TT+ 3x smoked salmon, and 1x home cooked calamari steak.

Ok, I went ahead and dropped the price another 100 PED for an aggressive sale and listed it on auction house at a buyout of tt+5699. Well, my friend Rufus Deathouse Dragon listed it for me @ that sale price.

This will be the final bump for the post -- as I currently have it listed on AH.

Back