Easter Mayhem : "Features"

maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
Well since MA answered with the normal copy-paste (we don't give a fuck) let's share some infos how to increase the chances during mayhem. I will start posting 1 for each type. Let's see if "others" will post other features :D

1. Anihilation
You can stop the event time with mobs spawned, pre-damage the mobs, activate timer loot the mobs and repeat.
Played well can give u 10 mobs loot each min .... imagine the points gathered.
Way to improve: Enter instance, start it, suicide, log-off (while dead - you must be dead), log-in back and there it is: instance with time freeze and mobs spawned. Pre-damage as many as u can, activate it, loot, get the points, suicide quick and repeat

1. Defence
You can make mobs stop attacking the generator.
Way of improvement: When waves become harder, gather all the mobs on you and suicide. Mobs will stop attacking the generator. When new wave start just revive (only when the wave start revive), gather quick the mobs and then suicide again. If you good enough you can gather enough standing mobs near the generator (with untouchable) and new spawns won't be able to reach the generator ;)))) . Just lie dead while time pass and that's it. Bonus you receive a box and a token each 10 min (10 waves). PS: try not let auto-afk for a week so people will complain is a cheat... farm boxes - 6/h :)))

More to come (or not). Let's see if others wanna share. I did the start.
Have a nice event

it appears i can't +rep you atm "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to maiden again."

i hope MA does something about this, tbh i'm gonna consider pulling out of the event. loot has been abysmal, but this flaw is pretty fatal, and now this is public it could become widespread

good thing was they are easy and are boosting my robot looter skill for little effort

When waves become harder, gather all the mobs on you and suicide.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Who even thinks these :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was annoyed to no end in defense by bugs or poor execution like aim jumping (??), mobs teleporting (maybe lag), interceptor being made a target (so you can't use "next target" damn) and that damn bug where if you press a movement button, avatar remains moving continuously in that direction (I get this alot while moving sideways).

But these... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Will still try to beat my own time in legit manner in defence (11th after last attempt), but these things give a sour taste.

+rep

I know some will swear me but .... at least all deserve to know and have benefit of same "features". So nobody will complain after event only "some" exploited. MA had a disappointing support case response so I made all public since they won't do shit about it. (I hope "others" will come post what they found so we all know all). Still have some little faith we have a community....
Have a nice event.

one should think that after around 15 years of events with 4 or 5 events per year (so a total of around 75 events) they would manage to get at least 1 event bug / exploit-free

I did the start.
Have a nice event

Thats very fair, so everyone can use the same glitches and nobody needs to complain later.

Some +REP really deserved !!!

Thank you for posting.

Thank you and thanks for trying with MA. We all know that copy-paste bullcrap very well.

My hope is that MA is taking note and immediately working on a fix for these exploits.

Easy fixes:

Defense: Once an avatar dies the instance ends. 0 deaths allowed. Furthermore, add a second generator that can also be damaged so that if all mobs are aggro'd on you they pull away from the 2nd generator and now new waves will begin attacking the 2nd generator if they can't reach the 1st.

Offense: Change it to where total loot is received only after the current wave is destroyed. Then, if you die the current wave dissappears and all damage done to mobs is reset. After you spawn back you need to restart the wave.

Now that the exploits are pointed out the clear and obvious action to take is to reset all categories and scores (people will be angry, but at least you can assure no cheaters win their categories). Put Easter Mayhem on hold while the fixes get implememented and relaunch the event next week.

Furthermore you need to compensate anyone who has entered anEaster Mayhem instance with 25 Easter Strongboxes because of the inconveniece and fuck up on your end for not finding these issues earlier.

My hope is that MA is taking note and immediately working on a fix for these exploits.

Easy fixes:

Defense: Once an avatar dies the instance ends. 0 deaths allowed. Furthermore, add a second generator that can also be damaged so that if all mobs are aggro'd on you they pull away from the 2nd generator and now new waves will begin attacking the 2nd generator if they can't reach the 1st.

Offense: Change it to where total loot is received only after the current wave is destroyed. Then, if you die the current wave dissappears and all damage done to mobs is reset. After you spawn back you need to restart the wave.

Now that the exploits are pointed out the clear and obvious action to take is to reset all categories and scores (people will be angry, but at least you can assure no cheaters win their categories). Put Easter Mayhem on hold while the fixes get implememented and relaunch the event next week.

Furthermore you need to compensate anyone who has entered anEaster Mayhem instance with 25 Easter Strongboxes because of the inconveniece and fuck up on your end for not finding these issues earlier.

:laugh::laugh: gl with that. Be lucky if they even acknowledge theres an issue.

well well, after 4.5 hours "regular" in event, I have a grand total of 572 points. For sure with this exploit there is zero chance I'll get anywhere close. GG MA!! :eyecrazy:

Easy fixes:

Defense: Once an avatar dies the instance ends.

No please. That's a hack not a fix, I can die out of my own error and recover. Instead they should set a full range aggro on the mobs.

well well, after 4.5 hours "regular" in event, I have a grand total of 572 points. For sure with this exploit there is zero chance I'll get anywhere close. GG MA!! :eyecrazy:

Even by playing normal your score is horrible, so you had no chance anyway.

lol so much for a new mayhem event :laugh::laugh:

subscribing and in before the :locked:

I actually think MA is poised in a perfect position here to remedy tbis God awful situation we're in. The event has not been running long at all -- and the exploits were exposed early. There is PLENTY of time to handle this situation the right way and actually gain support and trust from the community. If nothing is said and nothing is done to address this major exploit then the xommunity will only further become detached and jaded from MA and MA sponsored events.

MA needs to do one of three things right now:

1. Communicate with everyone immediately. Pause the event. Look into bug fixes and reset the scoreboard, resuming the event as soon as possible.

2. Communicate with everyone immediately, assure the community they have methods for determining who cheated and who didn't. Simply let the event play out if looking into combat logs allows them to identify who exploited and who didn't.

3. Communicate with everyone immediately. Let us know what their plan of action is and take it.

Do you notice a common theme in those 3 scenarios? Communication.

I run a small business and when we discover a fuck up that's on us -- we begin communicating with our customers. It's important to let people know you acknowledge a mistake and what you're doing to remedy it.

I was planning on spending several thousands of dollars on Easter Strongboxes and grinding heavily the next 10 days. This will be put on hold until someome from MA aknowledges the massive exploits and lets us know what they're doing to remedy the situation.

Money talks.

I did defense 1 time and reached 6th position, then started to go down. I was thinking to get an optimal weapon to try to deal with that challenge cause mine is over the interval. Now for sure I will not participate more in that event.

Some people is looking ways to hack the event and take advantage from it, others simply wants to play for fun and take part of a fair contest, well, its imposible to get a fair play with no fair players...

I supose I am just a fool who dreams in a perfect utopic world where ppl is not trying to break the rules to take advantage from others.

Support sent, ending with the question:

"My question to you is whether I should play by the rules and risk being beaten by cheaters who go unpunished, or should I simply abuse whatever bugs I find in the forum and secure myself an otherwise impossible score?"

Looking forward to a response.

Support sent, ending with the question:

"My question to you is whether I should play by the rules and risk being beaten by cheaters who go unpunished, or should I simply abuse whatever bugs I find in the forum and secure myself an otherwise impossible score?"

Looking forward to a response.

Well done!, let us Know if you get any answer.

I did defense 1 time and reached 6th position, then started to go down. I was thinking to get an optimal weapon to try to deal with that challenge cause mine is over the interval. Now for sure I will not participate more in that event.

Some people is looking ways to hack the event and take advantage from it, others simply wants to play for fun and take part of a fair contest, well, its imposible to get a fair play with no fair players...

I supose I am just a fool who dreams in a perfect utopic world where ppl is not trying to break the rules to take advantage from others.

Well .... a legal way to improve the defense score ... if you have ped is use the medi-stims :D (1 min of immortality) each stim.... do the math.

Meh: swear me more for new spoiler :D I might do one each day :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Well since MA answered with the normal copy-paste (we don't give a fuck) let's share some infos how to increase the chances during mayhem. I will start posting 1 for each type. Let's see if "others" will post other features :D

1. Anihilation
You can stop the event time with mobs spawned, pre-damage the mobs, activate timer loot the mobs and repeat.
Played well can give u 10 mobs loot each min .... imagine the points gathered.
Way to improve: Enter instance, start it, suicide, log-off (while dead - you must be dead), log-in back and there it is: instance with time freeze and mobs spawned. Pre-damage as many as u can, activate it, loot, get the points, suicide quick and repeat

1. Defence
You can make mobs stop attacking the generator.
Way of improvement: When waves become harder, gather all the mobs on you and suicide. Mobs will stop attacking the generator. When new wave start just revive (only when the wave start revive), gather quick the mobs and then suicide again. If you good enough you can gather enough standing mobs near the generator (with untouchable) and new spawns won't be able to reach the generator ;)))) . Just lie dead while time pass and that's it. Bonus you receive a box and a token each 10 min (10 waves). PS: try not let auto-afk for a week so people will complain is a cheat... farm boxes - 6/h :)))

More to come (or not). Let's see if others wanna share. I did the start.
Have a nice event

+rep for you.
Hope they do something about it. They have alot of time and no excuse to let it run like this.

Can almost guarantee this won’t be fixed... great event MA

I found this bug when i died due to lag and the game disconnected me, when i logeed back in i started shooting not even thinking that the timer wasn't going down as the instance timer was....except i just killed all the mobs and was wondering why i wasnt getting points for them....lol

This does seem like a nasty bug though.....should be easy to work out who used it though....everyone who has high points but haven't got anywhere near the 20hour mark.

Edit: third time ive been kicked out with lag....guess this isn't the only problem.

I can't enter the instance anymore :)))))

Nvm,.... now this pop-up after several tries :D

For sure they working on it :)))

Tnx for sharing.
Maybe im paranoid, but every VU every, event contains something what lets some players gain advantage on others... Was here any bug/feature lately what worked other way? I understand ppl make mistekes,and EU is probably very hard game to implement something new,but was here any mistake/bug what decreased dmg/buffs/returns etc ??
Not saying MA is corrupt company and MA creates those holes on purpose,the whole MindArk AS cant be corrupt,i will never believe in that,but (that is my personal impression) it feels like some employee,or group of them is working hard,against MindArk and players.
Tnx for sharing and lets keep it up.

Did they shut down the instances already? Cannot enter anymore...

*edit: restarted the game and seems to work again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tnx for sharing.
Maybe im paranoid, but every VU every, event contains something what lets some players gain advantage on others... Was here any bug/feature lately what worked other way? I understand ppl make mistekes,and EU is probably very hard game to implement something new,but was here any mistake/bug what decreased dmg/buffs/returns etc ??
Not saying MA is corrupt company and MA creates those holes on purpose,the whole MindArk AS cant be corrupt,i will never believe in that,but (that is my personal impression) it feels like some employee,or group of them is working hard,against MindArk and players.
Tnx for sharing and lets keep it up.

At least if we all share what we know we all have same chance and make it a even event for everyone.... I started sharing from 1st so all benefit on infos. I still have faith "others" will post their parts :D

Make a video please that seemed to catch their eyes last event.
I will rehost it

Back