Easter Mayhem : "Features"

Mindark - The least competent people ever to run a game...now with crypto power.

I have no faith at all they have the ability to determine who abused the bug in the first place and doing something about it. A couple kills on accident is one thing, this should be very clear on their end who abused. Please do something and make an announcement about the abusers to restore confidence.

Support sent, ending with the question:

"My question to you is whether I should play by the rules and risk being beaten by cheaters who go unpunished, or should I simply abuse whatever bugs I find in the forum and secure myself an otherwise impossible score?"

Looking forward to a response.

Did same..Wonder if i should wait dead getting boxes while they reply to support case. :scratch2:

thanks for these great infos

plus rep+

Can almost guarantee this won’t be fixed... great event MA

No way! I have hope that MA will listen this time. The event barely started. There is plenty of time to fix it. Plus, the fixes don't even need to be that complicated.

Have some hope Wormslayer!

At least MA Livesupport Apollo did read this Thread and i hope they will fix it b4 more ppl try to exploit :wise::mad:
would be a shame to read it without a reaction

MA is not losing money with players exploiting events. They do not care if you complete the instance in 7 or 77 minutes. They have fixed TT value rewards, that "100k" gun is 12$ on their balance sheet. End of story.

Nothing will happen. I would be surprised if they even bother to post a reply. Christmas event was blatant multiboxing, lower level events won by "ubers" who made accounts in december to "study" and "practice" the instance to later win higher tiers. Rewards worth of 128$ on their balance sheet were given out and they could not care less how much you cry on forums.

Welcome to Entropia!

Overtime is very expensive in Sweden and expecting to fix bugs over Easter weekend....+rep for TS. Thanks much!

Thank you for posting this maiden!

I just wanted to make sure MA knows about it (guess they already do) so I had a chat with the online chat support. Maybe some of you guys did also? If you didn't maybe you should?

1. Online chat support says that "Athena: All the players joining this event will review." *

1B. Then again, the pill buff cheats on Merry Mayhem did not lead to any disqualifications..... so who knows.. time will tell.

//Eson

* guess she meant "will be reviewed"

Well since MA answered with the normal copy-paste (we don't give a fuck) let's share some infos how to increase the chances during mayhem. I will start posting 1 for each type. Let's see if "others" will post other features :D

1. Anihilation
You can stop the event time with mobs spawned, pre-damage the mobs, activate timer loot the mobs and repeat.
Played well can give u 10 mobs loot each min .... imagine the points gathered.
Way to improve: Enter instance, start it, suicide, log-off (while dead - you must be dead), log-in back and there it is: instance with time freeze and mobs spawned. Pre-damage as many as u can, activate it, loot, get the points, suicide quick and repeat

1. Defence
You can make mobs stop attacking the generator.
Way of improvement: When waves become harder, gather all the mobs on you and suicide. Mobs will stop attacking the generator. When new wave start just revive (only when the wave start revive), gather quick the mobs and then suicide again. If you good enough you can gather enough standing mobs near the generator (with untouchable) and new spawns won't be able to reach the generator ;)))) . Just lie dead while time pass and that's it. Bonus you receive a box and a token each 10 min (10 waves). PS: try not let auto-afk for a week so people will complain is a cheat... farm boxes - 6/h :)))

More to come (or not). Let's see if others wanna share. I did the start.
Have a nice event

I always die and log out after I die to leave to avoid wasting time healing, is there any other way to leave?

I've never re spawned inside though, but I don't want to look like a cheater by doing this.

Thx for sharing +Rep
I wont use this information tho, i just keep doing it as it ment to be done as i got it.
Call me stupid if u like ;p
But its a challenge for me to se how far i can get with fair play to, i dont got a chanse to win anything whatsoewer anyway lol ;p
But i absolutely agree here that its sadened that MA dont act in anyway on exploits :(

To me the thrust is a very important thing both on MA and on my fellow game friends .
But i think u do the right thing here and tell all what can be done that, is fair to in a way , exept not all read this forum .
But owell good luck all its nothing new tbh that MA dont act on exploits realy .Yea they done a few times in the past but way to litle to earn my fully thrust sadly ..
Cheers
Lazz

+Rep Maiden. Terrific job there. Perhaps the only way to force MA's hand is not to write support cases but to make the exploits public so they cannot ignore it.

This is harmless but potentially confusing:

[Globals]: <removed> killed a creature (Core Eviscerator Gen 03) with a value of 63 PED at Monria!

I wonder if it can be used to "advertise" land areas.

Last edited:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Who even thinks these :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was annoyed to no end in defense by bugs or poor execution like aim jumping (??), mobs teleporting (maybe lag), interceptor being made a target (so you can't use "next target" damn) and that damn bug where if you press a movement button, avatar remains moving continuously in that direction (I get this alot while moving sideways).

But these... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Will still try to beat my own time in legit manner in defence (11th after last attempt), but these things give a sour taste.

+rep
So WISH MA could understand our issues with these bugs - you know they just ignore most of these "wishes" and annoyances. Like OP say "MA don't give a fuck" is so obvious with their lack of response to this kind of issue. I'm personally 100% annoyed with the TP bug that changes to aim mode. Again this kind of thing makes it too embarrassing to invite friends - and this is MA's main type of advertising "word of mouth" they should seriously "take note".

I actually think MA is poised in a perfect position here to remedy tbis God awful situation we're in. The event has not been running long at all -- and the exploits were exposed early. There is PLENTY of time to handle this situation the right way and actually gain support and trust from the community. If nothing is said and nothing is done to address this major exploit then the xommunity will only further become detached and jaded from MA and MA sponsored events.

MA needs to do one of three things right now:

1. Communicate with everyone immediately. Pause the event. Look into bug fixes and reset the scoreboard, resuming the event as soon as possible.

2. Communicate with everyone immediately, assure the community they have methods for determining who cheated and who didn't. Simply let the event play out if looking into combat logs allows them to identify who exploited and who didn't.

3. Communicate with everyone immediately. Let us know what their plan of action is and take it.

Do you notice a common theme in those 3 scenarios? Communication.

I run a small business and when we discover a fuck up that's on us -- we begin communicating with our customers. It's important to let people know you acknowledge a mistake and what you're doing to remedy it.

I was planning on spending several thousands of dollars on Easter Strongboxes and grinding heavily the next 10 days. This will be put on hold until someome from MA aknowledges the massive exploits and lets us know what they're doing to remedy the situation.

Money talks.

They even have a way to communicate with everyone that they can use (hooked to facebook is WRONG JUST WRONG) - the client loader!

Easy fixes:

Defense: Once an avatar dies the instance ends. 0 deaths allowed.

indeed!
Simple, straightforward, clean.

Offense timer:
NO resets or pauses. ALL the time that you were in the instance counts, period.

indeed!
Simple, straightforward, clean.

Offense timer:
NO resets or pauses. ALL the time that you were in the instance counts, period.

But why? They cant and wount track the cheaters, because they do not have the manhours to go through hundreds of thousands of lines of logs.

If you are not cheating, you are not winning. It would be super funny to see all ubers suck on their thumb and random March made accounts win the event :laugh:

But why? They cant and wount track the cheaters, because they do not have the manhours to go through hundreds of thousands of lines of logs.

If you are not cheating, you are not winning. It would be super funny to see all ubers suck on their thumb and random March made accounts win the event :laugh:

Because if you want EU to be a success, and to last for a long time, they need to earn trust, and investment needs to pay off. Else the game is doomed.

Small investments pay off small, big investments pay off big. That is why a proportional reward system will motivate everyone, instead of the happy few.

Back